DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

DM - LFP for new game

Update: I think that the party is full and have a couple on stand-by if the people I've contact don't work out for some reason. Thanks everyone!

FG License: Full FG Unity license so players only need demo
    Game System: D&D 5e

Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly – time TBD. It will need to be at a minimum in the evenings, after 7 or 8 and go until 10 or 11. Weekends could be different or later. Will work with players on this.
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time

Text or Voice: Voice over Discord (Or other service if necessary)
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Haven’t put in a lot of thought to that, so maybe?

Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
    Character restrictions: Anything official
    Number of Players needed: Thinking 4 - 6

Will run a module – maybe Lost Mines, will depend on what everyone has played before and I have available.

About me: So – I still consider myself a pretty new DM, and know that I’m not the best. However – my IRL groups meets very infrequently, so I’m looking to play more DND. Finding a group to join that I could fit into my schedule just hasn’t really happened, so I thought to hell with it, I’ll keep on the DM hat and see if I can set up my own group so I can play more.

About you: I don’t care who you are, where you come from, or anything like that. New player or old player, all that I ask and will be enforced in my game is:

Be excellent to each other
    No real-life politics talk (I don’t care if you love or hate the president, I simply don’t want to hear about it one way or the other)
    No personal attacks on other players
    No rules lawyering – I will make mistakes, but I don’t want to bog the game down for everyone else by having an argument about something. The time to clear it up is after the game. This doesn’t mean you can’t ask about clarification or anything, but in the moment if I say so, it is so and let’s move on, it can be corrected later if needed.

I don’t foresee anything getting out of hand – but have no problem with R rated language. If something is out of bounds for you, might check with me before agreeing to join to see if I agree that topic/type of situation would be stopped before began.

If any of this sounds good – feel free to reply/message me and we can discuss from there.

I am looking for fun group, not power gaming group.
    Last edited by kajip; July 28th, 2020 at 22:07.

have a group of 3 excellent players who are looking for just such a game... we would like to Play on Tuesdays if you are interested, we are all mature players who are well mannered at the table. We enjoy our failures in-game as much as our successes...

Hello! I literally just got on here and I'm new to D&D. I've watched othes play D&D before and I listen to lore videos in the background while I'm working, but I'm basically as newbie as you can get. I'd love to join your game if you'll have me.
    Last edited by Dhysrupt0r; July 28th, 2020 at 02:31.

Oh, that sounds nice! I hope that you'd be fine with a noob like me.

Yeah, I would've started years earlier with my friends, but then something happened and they had to stop before I could officially join.

Myself and a buddy of mine are interested. I have done some DMing and have a pretty good grasp on the game.

I would also like to be considered for your game. A little bit about me. I'm am middle age guy living in the CST. I cut my teeth on AD&D back in highschool, getting back into D&D with the VTT it makes it so much easier to get together to play. Newer to FG (classic) and 5e, never played in Unity. I do have a few games under my belt so I know enough to be dangerous. I fit all your player requierments to a tee. I'm a Vetran and a Nurse by trade (I have a lot of experience in dealing with people from every demographic you can imagine) I get along with 99.5% of people I interact with. I don't ever discuss politics, everyone is entitled to their beliefs, and I respect that, but I escape to a fantasy world to take a break from the real one. Attacking anyone is against my personal Ethos. Thats what goblins are for right? GM is the game master, right their ruling is final? Everyone makes mistakes including me it's how we learn. Keeping the game flowing is more important to me then getting all the rules correct. I try to keep my language PG but some R rated stuff might slip out. I can separate real life and a fantasy game so pretty much anything is in bounds for me. I've never been much of a power gamer, I tend to play vanilla characters. I am available every night except for Friday and saturday's after 7pm. I'm also comfortable with discord and voice. If I am someone that may fit the bill for you, and my time restrictions for when you are planning to play are ok let me know.

I also feel being present for each gaming session is very important, With school starting here soon, there may be times when my family will come first. (I assume Covid will make it rare) If that ever happens I will let you know as soon as I know.

Thanks for concidering me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelendros78 View Post
    have a group of 3 excellent players who are looking for just such a game... we would like to Play on Tuesdays if you are interested, we are all mature players who are well mannered at the table. We enjoy our failures in-game as much as our successes...
    Because this is new and still forming - not sure if Tuesday will be the day or not. So, let me get a few more confirmed people and see their day of choice and I'll DM you if Tuesday's are going to be the day.

Welcome aboard. We can discuss outside this form what is going to work for you or not, etc.

Thread Information