STAR TREK 2d20
Page 37 of 58 First ... 27353637383947 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    @dragonheels and @valyar, there is a fixed version in the TEST channel, please can you confirm that the issues are fixed and that I didn't break anything else?
    Hello @ianmward !
    It seems correct now. Only 'problem' is if I change a CON or TAI value afterwards. But it's a detail. Normally, one shouldn't change
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

We discovered problem with the Stuntman occupation in Investigator Handbook. The Drive Auto skill is misspelled to Drive Automobile and the automation in the skill pane does not work properly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Further problems with spelling in the Occupations that prevent the automation from working and tagging skills as "Occupational":
    • Hacker
    • Computer Programmer/Tech

Both have Electrical Repair, which is the proper spelling as per the books, but not what the character sheet and automation expects: Electr Repair.
    So far three occupations are not working and some don't have alternative that is properly set in the Reference module - the Hacker is OK in the reference for example.

Hi, i'm trying to create new investigators with this ruleset and the keeper guide loaded, after selecting the occupation and when trying to distribute skill points i see a bug in the edit Mode of the skill list: It doesnt show the name of each skill, only three squares for the points category and the color square Mark at the beggining so is difficult to identify them by the order looking at the skills list in no edit mode

Quote Originally Posted by tigrecito View Post
    Hi, i'm trying to create new investigators with this ruleset and the keeper guide loaded, after selecting the occupation and when trying to distribute skill points i see a bug in the edit Mode of the skill list: It doesnt show the name of each skill, only three squares for the points category and the color square Mark at the beggining so is difficult to identify them by the order looking at the skills list in no edit mode
    Can you show a screenshot of what you are seeing?

I Noticed this problem myself when helping a member on the FGC discord. We got it fixed by deleting then the Ruleset and modules and letting the launcher re-download them.

Thanks monkey_boy.. Will try this

I think the order was correct, deleting ruleset worked!
    Last edited by tigrecito; July 7th, 2019 at 15:31.

Thread Information