Starfinder Playlist
Page 106 of 114 First ... 65696104105106107108 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The tactical maps one isn't an occluder file and I don't know what you've done in the Morty one so I'm not willing to risk updating and causing issues. If you tell me what the glitches are I can fix them.
    On the Rick and Morty map - its the (badly) circled part of the map - those tables should not block LOS. I don't know if you already did this as I havent reverted the map yet, and took a screenshot first.
    rick.png

Castle Wall map - its the door ways onto the battlements, they just block LOS with a solid wall. I had a party of players sneak onto the roof open the doors and see nothing. I edited it so there was a corridor from the towers onto the battlements.

Ok, let me know if tomorrow's update fixes things. If it doesn't I'll need to get James to investigate further.
    Seems to be working on AP 5&6 maps now after patching and reverting changes. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    Seems to be working on AP 5&6 maps now after patching and reverting changes. Thanks.
    Jolly Good
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

5E: AAW B11: The Fall of House Rodwell

Adventure a Week Games A07: Alchemist’s Errand
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Thanks for posting this spoonhead. Those look very bad. Maps should not be resized to a 1000px max resolution, so I will have James follow up with the developer on this one to see about redoing it. The LOS should be updated whenever we resize a map if it already has LOS.
    Any update on this and the LoS still missing from the module? After every update I’m having to copy over an old version of the data file to maintain my maps and the LoS information i previously submitted on 20 September.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Well, I went ahead and finished all the maps in Empire of the Ghouls, a module by Kobold Press. I did try and contact them to ask if they were working on LoS for FGU, but go no reply. Anyway, here's the XML file. I hope all is ok, but if there are any issues or problems, please shout out.
    Last edited by spoonhead; November 12th, 2020 at 06:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flammang View Post
    Here is Chapter 6 for the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path. So this is all finished now
    Thanks for doing this, Steve - it must have been an immense amount of work!

In Ch. 6, on the map for the Vekkers' cabin, the LoS markers outside the cabin don't seem to be producing the results you might expect, when a token is on the path - the revealed areas are strangely bifurcated (see attached image). Also, I would have thought that someone approaching on the path would be able to see the outside of the cabin and the tree.

LoS at Vekkers Camp.PNG

5E AAW C02: Goblin Cave

Adventure a Week C02: Goblin Cave (5ed only)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Adventure a Week Games A07: Alchemist’s Errand
    Hey GK; the text of your post and the attached xml files have different names. I can't find a module in the store that matches the name on the xml file and Alchemist's Errand is already done. You have confused me
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; November 14th, 2020 at 10:04.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Adventure a Week C02: Goblin Cave (5ed only)
    Thanks GK; I've updated the module with your files.

Hey GK; the text of your post and the attached xml files have different names. I can't find a module in the store that matches the name on the xml file and Alchemist's Errand is already done. You have confused me
    Oops, sorry about that. That's what I get from copy/pasting from previous posts... The name of the module may be AAW B11 Fall of House Rodow (that's how it's listed on their store page, but the module loaded into FGU is "FG5EB11 - The Fall of House Rodwell", with the log showing the same, "MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 0.8276538 - FG5EB11 - The Fall of House Rodwell"). In the updater log, it appears to be AAWFG5EB11. Let me know if you need any more info.

Thread Information