DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 42 of 89 First ... 32404142434452 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    FG Unity or FG Classic?
    Unity. Sorry, should have mentioned that.

Quote Originally Posted by amcog View Post
    Unity. Sorry, should have mentioned that.
    The code replacement has not been implemented in FG Unity yet as that handles fonts differently and it needs to be specifically coded. It will be done (to some level).
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 19th, 2020 at 00:27.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh I see. Thank you for the swift reply.

If it helps, here are the direct codes you can enter in to FGU for the symbols:

1-Action:

2-Actions:

3-Actions:

Free Action:

Reaction:

This looks weird as the forum posting isn't showing the symbols correctly but I did verify that if you copy the appropriate square using CTRL+C and then paste it into the casting block using CTRL+V, it works.

Note that this works in the Abils text boxes of the NPC, as well.
    Last edited by sciencephile; March 19th, 2020 at 00:55.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Feature Request -

It would be great if, as a GM, when I open a character sheet I can click the name and a dropdown menu appears, where I can pick a different member of the party.
    If I'm in the Actions tab of Character #1, I can then easily jump to the Actions tab of Character #2.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldsf View Post
    Feature Request -

It would be great if, as a GM, when I open a character sheet I can click the name and a dropdown menu appears, where I can pick a different member of the party.
    If I'm in the Actions tab of Character #1, I can then easily jump to the Actions tab of Character #2.
    Interesting idea.

This wouldn’t be in the PFRPG2 ruleset, this would be in the underlying CoreRPG ruleset. Please review and if not there already add to the FG wishlist: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There is problem with how crits work in PF2e. Crits should just double your normal damage then add deadly dice. But how crits work rn is more like an optional rule if you have low amount of dices.

Edit: Nvm i found that it's already reported
    Last edited by Nakedjustice; March 20th, 2020 at 10:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakedjustice View Post
    There is problem with how crits work in PF2e. Crits should just double your normal damage then add deadly dice. But how crits work rn is more like an optional rule if you have low amount of dices...
    Welcome to the FG Forums Nakedjustice!

Please refer to issue RS2.016 in the ruleset issue tracking spreadsheet - link in post #2 of this thread.

Yep, looked there before you've replied, thanks for answering though c:

Thread Information