Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk
    What does 2.7.x really give you that you cannot live without?
    It's not really a 'can't live without it' situation, but it is a preference when I look at the laundry list of improvements.

S'ok. My three licenses came through last evening, so we should be set. Considering we are still nervous about online gaming, it's probably better that I went with the less expensive option anyway.

I may still upgrade to ultimate down the road, depending on how our playtest goes. I've done a quick demonstration and at least two of the three have said they might eventually look into getting full licenses so that they can run games too. So I'm doing my part to spread the word and generate new interest to support continued development.

Thanks for the support, Aristotle.

We are definitely looking at how the updater and test mode manager work for future improvements. As usual, we have too many requests and ideas to get to them all.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    While we have not fully addressed the beta testing issue for Ultimate and Unregistered users, I did want to add that the unregistered and ultimate users can now fully upgraded to 2.7.2. The Ultimate user will complete an upgrade as usual and the unregistered users will need to re-download the installer from the downloads page and install at the most current revision -- 2.7.2.

Thread Information