Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Browser Version

Browser Version

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there any chance the FG team might make a hosted, browser-based persistent version of FantasyGrounds?

I've already bought a GM+Player package and love it, but I'm interested in using it for non-real-time solutions which doesn't lend itself well to having the application running all the time.

~ Cheers

If all you want to do is run a persistent game, you can leave your FG host running continuously, so that players can log in and log out whenever they want. Any reason why this is not a possibility?

On the browser version question, I think it would be very interesting to have a browser-based version of FG. However, the browser could not handle the complexity and customizability of the underlying script that allows FG to do what it does. Every browser application I have seen has to be specifically coded to a specific game or system, and usually has much more limited capabilities. As browsers and mobile devices get more advanced, I'm sure that will change.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information