Starfinder Playlist

Q: Reduce Manage Character List?

When I seek to manage characters locally I am presented with a list of every campaign I've been in even though I've removed old campaigns etc...

What is the procedure for trimming this list of closed or unimportant campaigns?

Sigurd
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

For campaigns I usually put them in their own folder called 'old' or something fitting when they're not used anymore.

You could do the same in the cache folder where the characters already used in campaigns are stored afaik.

I'm specifically talking about the 'manage characters' option. The window has a list of every campaign I've ever played in (70 or 80 campaigns). I'm only currently thinking about 4 or 5 possible campaigns.

How do I shorten the list? Is there a file I can edit? A procedure?

Sigurd

Thanks Leonal, I'm cleaning the cache folder of campaigns that I'll never use again.
    Last edited by Sigurd; April 11th, 2010 at 00:22.
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

I think the only way to do it is by cleaning the cache folder, yeah.

And you're welcome.

Thread Information