STAR TREK 2d20

Adding NPC Vulnerability?

How do I add the vulnerability effect to an NPC? When I just type it into the "weaknesses" section of the NPC sheet, it doesn't do anything: Capture.PNG

The VULN effect works if I create an effect spell, but then I have to manually add it to each creature at the beginning of a fight. How do I make it so the creature comes with the vulnerability already applied?

Ok I got help in Discord. Apparently in the "Weakness" section it requires brackets, unlike in the spells section. So VULN: [electricity] works.

Using the standard Paizo statblock wording in the weakness field would also work - e.g. vulnerable to electricity
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I tried that and it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Markimedes View Post
    I tried that and it didn't work.
    Works fine for me (see screenshot below) - when the creature is added to the Combat Tracker, VULN: electricity is parsed out. If there are multiple entries in the Weaknesses field, separate them with a comma - and changing the Weaknesses data once the creature is in the CT won't re-parse the effects.

In this example, I added ", vulnerable to electricity" to the existing Weaknesses of the Akata before I added to the Combat Tracker. The FG code parses the Weaknesses field and adds the "VULN: electricity" effect.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok thanks. It's possible I had accidentally typed "vulnerability to electricity"

Thread Information