DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.

Radial Menu Initiative Icon mistake?

So, this is something I've just noticed yesterday, after an update that also updated Core RPG, but it's possible it's been there a while and I never noticed before.

The CT's Radial Menu icon for initiative (the one with the handshake), has this weird black targeting reticule that seems completely out of place. It wasn't a theme or an extension 'cause I checked in a clean campaign. Indeed, I then looked inside CORE and the original icon is like that. But it looks... wrong. Is it on purpose or just a mistake? Was it there the whole time and I was just blind? :P

Icon in Default theme: Στιγμιότυπο οθόν&#951.png
    Actual Icon file: Στιγμιότυπο οθόν&#951.png

It looks like it was by design by the artist who did the icons (based on the coloration); and it has been that way for over 4 years without comment. I agree that it doesn't quite fit in with the aesthetic of the other icons; so will look at it for cleanup when I can get a matching icon.

Regards,
    JPG

Yeah, it's no biggie. I'll probably make a temporary replacement in my theme. I'm amazed I never realized it before now. I only noticed it while making the FGA theme 'cause it has brighter radial buttons.

I pushed changes related to this issue with today's updates. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Luv ya, Moon!

Thread Information