DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Occluder bug found

I've got tokens seeing through walls. :P

Saw on discord a similar issue with someone else.

Attaching an image showing the problem
    Attached Images Attached Images

As you can see in your image where the two lines cross in the middle there isn't a point where there should be. This means that the line 'isn't there' and so tokens can see through it. Select one of the points and nudge it slightly (using CTRL+ arrow keys) should fix that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    As you can see in your image where the two lines cross in the middle there isn't a point where there should be. This means that the line 'isn't there' and so tokens can see through it. Select one of the points and nudge it slightly (using CTRL+ arrow keys) should fix that.
    I selected a point on the horizontal line and nudged it like you suggested and nothing changed, then I select a point on the vertical line and a new point appeared at the intersection without me nudging anything.

Sounds like the bug then is with creating points.

When I was laying this out, I had snap to grid turned on, and was just clicking on each corner to get the straight lines.

Either way map works now, thanks.

PS. Some prior information I didn't supply the first time. I tried adding new lines and while it fixed one of the "see through" issues, it didn't fix them all. Even by trying to draw new lines on top of the old ones (visually I could see the points where there...but token could still see through the wall). I undid the changes and then screen shotted and posted since there was something clearly wrong here with processing those lines *shrugs*.

Drawing lines on top of other lines will actually exacerbate the problem. Where lines are coterminous like that you'll often get one that can be seen through. So avoid doing that. I have seen every so often when I've been drawing occluders that sometimes the intersections don't create a point. Generally deleting the line and redrawing it fixes that or just moving it a bit causes it to redraw and the point then appears.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information