STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: If/Or effect

If/Or effect

Question came up in a game tonight. Is there a way to have an "Or" in an effect line.

Example:

IFT: CUSTOM(Grappled); DMG: 1d3 or IFT: CUSTOM(Pinned); DMG: 1d3

No; they would need to be two separate effects, and you would have to watch that they didn't overlap.

Regards,
    JPG

That's what I thought but I figured I would ask

You can do this with an extension.

We are currently testing this feature to see what the impact of CPU lag it might cause having this type of feature.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    You can do this with an extension.

We are currently testing this feature to see what the impact of CPU lag it might cause having this type of feature.
    Thank you, an extension would work. This need is currently in my Starfinder game but I can see it's use in most of the others I run as well. Would you happen to know which extension and, if so, if it works across multiple rulesets?

Quote Originally Posted by Draykor View Post
    Thank you, an extension would work. This need is currently in my Starfinder game but I can see it's use in most of the others I run as well. Would you happen to know which extension and, if so, if it works across multiple rulesets?
    Not sure it will work with Starfinder, but the EXT is called BCEG (Better Combat Effects Gold).

However, my point was that an EXT can also handle this.

Thread Information