STAR TREK 2d20
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9171819
    It's fantastic to see such detailed work put into combat modifier calculation extensions! This level of automation can truly enhance gameplay efficiency and accuracy.The comprehensive functionality you've outlined, from adding buttons for various modifiers to considering different attack scenarios, showcases a deep understanding of the intricacies of combat mechanics.Your consideration of compatibility and updates to address issues and improve usability demonstrate a commitment to quality and user experience.Providing options for automatic flanking calculation and accommodating user preferences further enriches the flexibility of this extension.Thank you for your dedication to enhancing the gaming experience for the community! 🎲🛠️
    Hi

A new dF Die appeared as soon as I loaded this Mod on a Pathfinder 1e campaign, and I searched the forums as well as Discord for a reference to what this is for. Discord has mentions of it as a type of Die, perhaps used in another rule set. If you have any info on what I can tell my players, please let me know.
    Last edited by The Judge; May 29th, 2024 at 15:09.

Thread Information