DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Button colours in Wizard's Desk 5E theme

Hi

I bought the 'Wizard's Desk' theme a while back, and I use it in all my games. I really like it apart from a couple of things. One of those causes me a bit of confusion in-game, and I was hoping that there could be an adjustment made to improve things?

My issue is with the colour of the buttons. The unselected state is a lovely light green, but the selected state is a parchment colour. As it is a much less saturated colour, my mind always interprets it as the unselected, rather than the selected, state. In the image below, Portraits is selected; tokens, images and all are unselected.

image_2024-04-21_120514582.png

The map buttons get quite confusing (again, I always interpret the more saturated green colour as on and the parchment as off - the exact opposite of what it is!)

image_2024-04-21_120744033.png

Could the 'selected' state be changed, perhaps to a darker green? Poorly photoshopped idea:

image_2024-04-21_121525808.png

Thanks for your attention
    Maasq

I have pushed an update for this theme. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks, Moon Wizard. The extra saturation helps. I just need to get my head around 'red' for 'on' and 'green' for 'off' now, and I'm sorted!
    I appreciate you looking at it.

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Thread Information