Starfinder Playlist

Adjusting Dungeon Theme Character Sheet Font Color

Hey All - is there any way to adjust the FG Dungeon Theme font color for certain character sheet fields? My players are finding parts of it almost unreadable.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your screen shot is too small for me to read what bit of the character sheet you are showing, but I don't see any issues with the Dungeon theme. Can you make sure that you only have one theme loaded and that you can reproduce the issue in a new campaign without extensions?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Sorry I wasn't clear - first page of the character sheets.

And confirmed on a campaign with no extensions running - specifically talking about the color for special move, special defenses and senses.

Yeah, ok. The font colour is a bit light right there.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'll catch it in next update.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you - very minor I know, but I aspire to be a DM of the People and they asked me to check with the Powers That Be.

I have pushed an update for this theme. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information