Starfinder Playlist

lost my dice block

how do i reset the dice block....

i moved it and now its off screen and i cant get at the move point......

Quote Originally Posted by wakhere View Post
    how do i reset the dice block....

i moved it and now its off screen and i cant get at the move point......
    Close FGU and open the FG Data folder by clicking on the folder icon on the top left of the FG start screen. Open the campaigns folder and then the folder with your campaign name on it. Inside there you'll find a file called windowstate.xml. Delete that file and load up your campaign. Your dice should now be in their default position.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You can toggle the dice panel lock from the Tool -> Dice menu. If you can see at least a little bit of the dice, you'll then be able to move them.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

so easy thank you both.....

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Just to add to the knowledge base: You can also use /scaleui 50. It will shrink the UI so much, that you will be able to easily see anything that's out of desktop. Then go /scaleui 100 (or whatever percentage you had) to return back to how you were.

Thread Information