5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Error 404 after purchase of products from the store

Hello,

I came across an error 404 after trying to buy a PF2ed Pathfinder society, i tried two times with no success.

Any help would be most appreciated.

I have attached the two PayPal receipts.

Thank you
    Last edited by LordEntrails; May 12th, 2024 at 02:57.

Blog Entries
    I saw these two attempts on PayPal and refunded them since they did not seem to go through our system fully.

A 404 indicates the page you attempted to reach was not found. Can you post in the URL that you attempted to reach when you received that error message? For anything with your personal information, I recommend just contacting us directly through support.fantasygrounds.com. If you can provide us with the URLs of the pages you are using, this will help us narrow down the issue.

We recently upgraded our storefront to use a newer integration with PayPal and there might still be some old pathways we haven't identified fully.

Blog Entries
    Mod: I removed the two attached pictures since they contained personal information. Nothing serious, but I don't think Doug needs them to help you out.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I saw these two attempts on PayPal and refunded them since they did not seem to go through our system fully.

A 404 indicates the page you attempted to reach was not found. Can you post in the URL that you attempted to reach when you received that error message? For anything with your personal information, I recommend just contacting us directly through support.fantasygrounds.com. If you can provide us with the URLs of the pages you are using, this will help us narrow down the issue.

We recently upgraded our storefront to use a newer integration with PayPal and there might still be some old pathways we haven't identified fully.

Thank you, I will do just that

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Mod: I removed the two attached pictures since they contained personal information. Nothing serious, but I don't think Doug needs them to help you out.

Your awesome

Thank you

Blog Entries
    Thanks.

Yes, that should be the correct page. If you want to go ahead and do the purchase again and then record the URL that it tries to send you to when you get the 404, that may help us resolve it. Regardless, we can force the order through by manually creating it for you on your account.

I just tried and the URL doesn't seem to change from the one I posted above

Mister Smith, I have manually built the order, and it should now be available on your account. Click Check For Updates in Fantasy Grounds Unity to download the module.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGMSource View Post
    Mister Smith, I have manually built the order, and it should now be available on your account. Click Check For Updates in Fantasy Grounds Unity to download the module.
    Thank you so very much,

Have a wonder day.

Thread Information