FG Spreadshirt Swag

Black Steam Page After Successful Link

Hoping someone can give me some idea(s) on how to fix my Steam Page. I purchased Fantasy Grounds through Steam, and after a bit of hassling with my slow local internet, I was eventually able to successfully link my purchase of FGU there to Smiteworks. However, when I immediately returned to Steam, the front store page is black. The Steam library has no problem, but the store is unattainable.

I did a search of the forums here but couldn't locate a post with this precise difficulty. Suggestions? Encouragements?

Welcome to the forums.

I don't think this has anything to do with Fantasy Grounds but with Steam. If you have a slow connection it may just take a long time to load the Steam store page; and if it doesn't load fast enough it may even time out. Restarting Steam should help resolve the issue; or possibly clearing out your browser cahe for steam.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ctrl-F5 will force the page to reload all elements.

Got it!

Thank you both for your replies. I believe it was my internet giving me fits. It is back up fully now, and so Steam has completely loaded. It just threw me off as the page went black IMMEDIATELY after linking Steam with Fantasy Grounds. I appreciate your insights, thanks!

Thread Information