Starfinder Playlist
Page 24 of 24 First ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Just came back to this and did not expect you to have replied so fast, let alone been so generous with your time and effort!

This now looks to do exactly what I wanted it to do. Very much appreciated, thank you!
    You're very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Fingersome View Post
    Looks like there is a conflict somewhere with the Damage Reroll Feats for 5e extension... it doesn't break anything horrendously, but I don't believe that your extension works when both are installed for whatever reason. Not a complaint, just an observation as someone who uses a lot of extensions.
    Hiya! I actually ran into this issue myself, seeing as I used Reroll feats, due to someone in my party using Piercer and I added code myself for Flames Of Phlegethos, what appears to be issue, is that the load order is being funky for the two extensions, mainly due to it being down to Reroll Feats being at loadorder 998.

Setting the loadorder of ImprovedCritical to 999 fixed this issue. In case you are tech savvy, here's the fix!

1. Grab the extension of ImprovedCritical from your %appdata% in the extensions folder.
    2. Move it to a seperate folder
    3. Change the extension of the file from .ext to .zip
    4. Open the extension.xml
    5. Add in: "<loadorder>999</loadorder>" above </properties> on the same indentation
    6. Save the file
    7. Zip all the files back up like the inital .ext
    8. save it as Theogeek-ImprovedCriticalCompat.ext or whatever you would like to name it
    9. Put it back into your extension folder
    10. Load that plugin

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsLunaYup View Post
    Hiya! I actually ran into this issue myself, seeing as I used Reroll feats, due to someone in my party using Piercer and I added code myself for Flames Of Phlegethos, what appears to be issue, is that the load order is being funky for the two extensions, mainly due to it being down to Reroll Feats being at loadorder 998.

Setting the loadorder of ImprovedCritical to 999 fixed this issue. In case you are tech savvy, here's the fix!

Hope that helps!
    Thanks for taking a look! This might be the "fix" until lprchaun can take a look to see if there's a more robust one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    Thanks for taking a look! This might be the "fix" until lprchaun can take a look to see if there's a more robust one.
    Well, so far even with my custom code, it seems to work perfectly fine, I guess due to it's high load order, it was overwriting yours, either way, it's a simple and quick fix.

Thread Information