DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

@Zacchaeus
    I figured out what I was missing.
    Thank you Zacchaeus for the feedback. This made me look over the Storybook and experiment.
    There were changes made to it which were not apparent.
    I'm putting together a post to share what I learned. (Give me a few minutes because I'm including screenshots.) I think it will ease some of the consternation around stories.

Could we please have a share button on the pages in the book? That would streamline things a bit. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Mike, are you ok if I break your How To into a new thread?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    Could we please have a share button on the pages in the book? That would streamline things a bit. Thanks!
    You already have one. Click the page link (top left of the page) to pop out the page and then click on the share button at the top right next to Lock icon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

@LordEntrails I think that's a good idea.
    @Zacchaeus Thanks. I'll continue experimenting to find more things like that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    @LordEntrails I think that's a good idea.
    Moved here: How To Use Storybook (fantasygrounds.com)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You already have one. Click the page link (top left of the page) to pop out the page and then click on the share button at the top right next to Lock icon.
    I believe there is also a right click radial option to share (unless that got removed in the update).

Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    I believe there is also a right click radial option to share (unless that got removed in the update).
    Yes, it's still available in popped out (advanced) pages and in simple story pages.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The story arrows to advance is back....hooray!

The story arrows do NOT advance to the next part of the story created within the group. BOO!!

Why is that? Is this being worked on?
    Why are fundamental aspects of FGU broken when adding to or working on updates for things that you are trying to create?

Quote Originally Posted by RESmeCUE View Post
    The story arrows to advance is back....hooray!

The story arrows do NOT advance to the next part of the story created within the group. BOO!!

Why is that? Is this being worked on?
    Why are fundamental aspects of FGU broken when adding to or working on updates for things that you are trying to create?
    Are you using the old way of regular stories or are you using the new Story-Book (previously known as the Reference Manual)?

Thread Information