DICE PACKS BUNDLE

4.5.1 Module maps won't load, story entries gone

After loading in 4.5.1, the maps in my module are not loading. Nor are the token images. I just get a black screen. I can get the token images to work by dragging in new NPC's into the combat tracker, but I would prefer not to have to do that for each encounter. Also, nearly all story entries are gone. I can see them by going to the module reference pages, which is an OK work around for now. That does not get maps to load, though.

I get the error: Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/DD TYP Against the Giants/Frost-L2-e-Plaers.jpg) (*)

I would post a screenshot, but I also get an error in the forum trying to upload an image. I've sent a message to the mods about that, though.

At the last log off, we were mid combat, so the combat tracker had ~10 entries and the map had tokens, kill marks, and player measurements drawn.

Actions I have tried:
    • unloaded and reloaded the module
      cleared the combat tracker, tokens, and measurements, then unloaded and reloaded the module
      turned off extensions
      reverted to earlier save file

Try using the revert changes option for the module, it happened to me in Tomb of Annihilation yesterday and that fixed it.

You might check out this thread which seems similar: 4.5.1 - ALL Custom Maps and Encounters Gone , specifically this post on page 2 might give you something to try.

Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    Try using the revert changes option for the module, it happened to me in Tomb of Annihilation yesterday and that fixed it.
    Thank you, this brought back the map images! I knew it could be done per page, but didn't know you could do it for the whole module. It also undid the work I put into un****ing the LOS issues on the module maps. And the encounters I modified. There are also a new host of less comprehensible error messages that don't seem to be causing a problem. Not the end of the world, but it's the first update that has really had a negative impact on play. Oh well, things are looking up for the next session.

Quote Originally Posted by M0kkan View Post
    Thank you, this brought back the map images! I knew it could be done per page, but didn't know you could do it for the whole module. It also undid the work I put into un****ing the LOS issues on the module maps. And the encounters I modified. There are also a new host of less comprehensible error messages that don't seem to be causing a problem. Not the end of the world, but it's the first update that has really had a negative impact on play. Oh well, things are looking up for the next session.
    Yes, reverting changes to the module will remove all of your edits. In this case all that needed to be done was revert the changes on a per image basis. That would have preserved any changes made outside of that one map.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information