DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 94 of 101 First ... 44849293949596 ... Last
    Soo, I am finally back! I finally got free time again, because I finished my current research project (if anyone is interested to see how mathematical research may look like: https://arxiv.org/abs/2401.05966)

I may need some days to get fully back into FG, but I will soon check whether I need to update the extensions for compatibilities and so on

Thanks for your patience

Sooo, finally a compatibility update with the newest version of FGU! (for the extended automation ones and their variants) I also added a code provided by ryan/rhagelstrom for compatibility with his turbo extension (sorry for the delay about the latter, I totally forgot that one)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; January 20th, 2024 at 11:19.

Quick hotfix

Thanks for all the work maintaining this! It is a absolute necessity for our FantasyGrounds gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Thanks for all the work maintaining this! It is a absolute necessity for our FantasyGrounds gaming.
    Thanks for the words, I appreciate it

You were using StrainInjury, right? That version required a bit more updating; it certainly works alone now, but I had the feeling that it is now incompatible with another extension (I suspect Cohorts&Companions which didn't get any updates recently) I still have to investigate a bit Just a heads-up that there might be an incompatibility

We're using "StrainInjury plus extended automation and overlays". We are also using the "Cohorts and Companions". I haven't used it yet, but will check that out.

I just uploaded a new version for the StrainInjury extensions These should now be compatible with the Combat Highlighter again Cohorts and Companions was not the culprit of the incompatibility

I think now there should be no errors anywhere, but let me know if you find any incompatibility somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Thanks Kel!
    you're welcome

Thanks for the extension, it look like it will be a fantastic addition to the campaign. I am trying to use it for the first time and keep getting this error. The only extensions I have are SmiteWorks official PE1 ext. One theme and one naval combat. Please help when and if you can. Thank you for all the hardwork!
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "..h alternative icons:..r_action_damage.lua"]:1231: attempt to index local 'bImmune' (a nil value)

Thread Information