DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    V1.28 - Bug - FGU underlying execution somehow shifted so that my end turn override didn't get applied anymore. Fixed.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V1.30 - Update/Bug - FGU no longer properly processes a double click in maps that are not simple (not much or any LOS/Lighting). Using middle mouse button to also do the onDoubleClick logic here.

Hello. My friends and I just started FGU playing Pathfinder. We realized after we bought the game that only 1 of us can DM. When we started playing together we agreed to do shorter 2 to 3 month campaigns and switch the DM between us to keep it fresh. So I have 2 questions. One does this extension work for Pathfinder? Two would it add enough functionality for a player to actually DM for a party? I strongly disagree with how FGU has made all of the modules so expensive and requires each DM to purchase separately. We were planning to pool resources and buy the majority of everything but I'm starting to have buyers remorse and I'm considering just quitting if I can't DM anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cordent09 View Post
    Hello. My friends and I just started FGU playing Pathfinder. We realized after we bought the game that only 1 of us can DM. When we started playing together we agreed to do shorter 2 to 3 month campaigns and switch the DM between us to keep it fresh. So I have 2 questions. One does this extension work for Pathfinder? Two would it add enough functionality for a player to actually DM for a party? I strongly disagree with how FGU has made all of the modules so expensive and requires each DM to purchase separately. We were planning to pool resources and buy the majority of everything but I'm starting to have buyers remorse and I'm considering just quitting if I can't DM anymore.
    “5E only” means wont work for other rulesets including pathfinder.

This extension, as you can see reading forum posts, .txt file, and videos allows a player to assist DM by running NPCs for them. Mostly used for players to have full control of NPCS they own with same CT options host has.

I strongly agree with how ultimate license has allowed me to be only one that has to purchase anything as DM and how players (6) all play for free.

Thread Information