FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 18 of 54 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last
    You’ll need to have the PHB open when you add the spellcaster to the combat tracker for spells to populate. Can you be more specific as to missing images.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I can make a list, but it looks like many images in the Reference Manual "Chapter 1" are missing. The links are there, but no images.
    Starting with:
    Page: "Fantastical Races" missing image "Chapter-1-Fantasy-Races"
    "Aarakocra" missing image "Aarakoca"
    No Aasimar image
    No Bug Bear image
    No Centaur image
    No Changeling image
    No Deep Gnome image
    No Duegar image

until Eladrin, the image of Autumn Eladrin is there.

No Firbolg image
    No Genasi images
    Githyanki is there
    Githzerai is there
    Goblin is linked to image, image is there, but it looks like the image was intended to be inserted, but it is a link.
    The next couple are image links, images are in module
    then at Kenu, no image.

I could go on, if needed.

Looking through the Asserts, under Portraits, it looks like the missing image file names I listed above all match the Portrait image names. Perhaps it is an import error or something got overwritten.
    Last edited by Marmus; May 17th, 2022 at 02:55.

I’ll have a look tomorrow. I know Doug updated the module and pulled the whole of chapter one from the DM module since the races are now all in a players module. Perhaps there’s been a slip up somewhere and the links were left.

Just to be clear all the images you mention are in the players module and I know the links work in that one since I just did it a few hours ago.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I removed Chapter 1 and the images to avoid duplication with Players version. Have you tried closing and reopening the module?

It’s also possible that the update of the db.xml didn’t get committed properly, so I can check that as well.

You could also try right clicking and reverting the module in the Modules window to get to the new base state.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Marmus View Post
    I can make a list, but it looks like many images in the Reference Manual "Chapter 1" are missing. The links are there, but no images.
    Starting with:
    Page: "Fantastical Races" missing image "Chapter-1-Fantasy-Races"
    "Aarakocra" missing image "Aarakoca"
    No Aasimar image
    No Bug Bear image
    No Centaur image
    No Changeling image
    No Deep Gnome image
    No Duegar image

until Eladrin, the image of Autumn Eladrin is there.

No Firbolg image
    No Genasi images
    Githyanki is there
    Githzerai is there
    Goblin is linked to image, image is there, but it looks like the image was intended to be inserted, but it is a link.
    The next couple are image links, images are in module
    then at Kenu, no image.

I could go on, if needed.

Looking through the Asserts, under Portraits, it looks like the missing image file names I listed above all match the Portrait image names. Perhaps it is an import error or something got overwritten.
    I can see your issue. I'll make sure that this gets fixed. Thanks for the report.

Blog Entries
    This should be fixed now. Sorry for the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I can see your issue. I'll make sure that this gets fixed. Thanks for the report.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    This should be fixed now. Sorry for the issue.
    No worries. I view it as troubleshooting and you have 1,000s of troubleshoooters!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You’ll need to have the PHB open when you add the spellcaster to the combat tracker for spells to populate.
    Regarding the unpopulated spells in NPC statblocks, are they all from PHB? or SRD? or XGtoE? or other sourcebooks? Should the sales page state that you need to own the PHB or other WotC sourcebooks to get the spells? This is different than how NPCs in other source books were handled by Smiteworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmus View Post
    Regarding the unpopulated spells in NPC statblocks, are they all from PHB? or SRD? or XGtoE? or other sourcebooks? Should the sales page state that you need to own the PHB or other WotC sourcebooks to get the spells? This is different than how NPCs in other source books were handled by Smiteworks.
    This comes down, I think, to a different methodology in how modules are created. I'll find out what the definitive answer is.

Monsters of the Multiverse:
    NPC: Shadar-kai Soul Monger - I think the Wisdom score should be 16 (+3) based on D&D Beyond. The stat block in the Reference Manual (Chapter 2 > Shadar-Kai), incorrectly shows WIS 15 (+3).

I also noticed that the stat blocks in the reference manual don't include the Proficiency Bonus listed after the Challenge Rating (the NPCs have them, just not the Reference Manual).

Thread Information