FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTrainee View Post
    he uses different passwords but the player who has them saved said she didn't have to do anything. just click the server in the history box and that's it
    Post a screenshot of what you see.

I see it exactly the same but only one of the 2 every time, like so:

Capture.PNG

@Damned in post #7 has the answer - the GM name in the History list displays the same GM name with different case as different GM names (chasetor and Chasetor) - but the underlying FG connection code is not case sensitive, seeing chasetor and Chasetor as the same GM name and so allowing connection.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

in any case, what do i need to do to reach the same situation that my friend is in?

Blog Entries
    Next time you cnnect to his game, type in his username manually as "chasetor" Then the time after that you history will have bot like hers does.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Does it matter what i write in the search box or do i need to write it somewhere special? because normally all i do is just double-click his campaigns to join them

Blog Entries
    If you want both in your history list, you can not use the history or by selecting the search results. You must use the Join by GM Name box, and capitalize it wrong.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

okay, thank you. i will try it out but it will prly take me an extra week to wait for our next sessions, i'll update if it worked then

YES! adding it that way fixed it! thank you! i still recommend that history saves by campaign name and not GM name or something like that. it'll make the history function better ^^"

Thread Information