FG Spreadshirt Swag

Homebrew subclasses are not listed in the Character Wizard

Hello everybody
    So, I need some help, I acquired the Grim Hollow supplement for 5e and converted it to FGU and I’ve been testing it in the Character Wizard, but the new subclasses are not listed. Races, feats and spells work perfectly fine. Subclasses from official supplements work normally (starting from PHB, to Tasha's, even Van Richten's works fine) and are listed. If I create a new class, it is listed in the Character Wizard, but if I try to make a new subclass for an existing class it won't be listed

To add the new class (f.e. cleric), I just copied one of the existing classes (f.e. Basic Rules - Players), deleted the entries of the existing subclass features (f.e. life domain) and typed in the new ones from Grim Hollow (f.e. inquisition and eldritch). I also tried making a new Barbarian from scratch and add the subclass, but then they are not listed again.

If I add in the class manually through drag and drop to the charactersheet it also works fine and the subclass selection shows up, when it should (cleric domain at level 1 with the Grim Hollow Subclass, barbarian primal path at level 3 and so on)

Clearly, I must have missed something. Does someone have an idea, what did I do wrong? Thanks in advance!

Screenshot.png

Welcome to FG

The character wizard isn't well suited to homebrewed stuff and really only copes with official products at this time. The problem you will have is that the xml code for stuff created in your campaign will be different from the code in the copied class; with the result that archetypes won't get picked up.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information