STAR TREK 2d20
Page 33 of 34 First ... 2331323334 Last

VTM5 rule suck
    While I do not agree with this statement at all, I do understand why people think that. The V5 book is a complete mess. And certainly isn't usable for Dark Ages.

It is highly unlikely that anyone will make V20 version of Vampire, although it would be nice to be honest. However, in lieu of that I would recommend spending an afternoon getting into MoreCore (as seen in the post above me). I ran V5 in MoreCore since I gave up any ruleset ever being delivered. I was wrong, but it took aaaages.
    I am sure that MoreCore can be used just fine for all V20 variants. Take your time to set things up and make templates for your character-/npc-sheets and you're good to go. MoreCore even has a dicepool tracker, which I sorely miss in the V5 ruleset.

I hope this helps!

Vires Animi

Hi guys!
    I took the bravery of adapting the ruleset created by the respected earthworm3 for the latest stable version of FG Unity! Made minor changes, fixed the most obvious bugs, combined the functionality of the 'Crossover' extension with the ruleset itself.
    If someone else is interested in the World of Darkness 20th Anniversary Edition - Link to Google Drive.
    Feedback on bugs found is highly welcome!

Very well done!

One thing that I remember when using this ruleset, was that I used an extension that created a dicebox for.. well... dicepools. That one does not work in unity. I think it would be great to integrate if you have the inclination to work further on this. Will send the extention if you need it.

Altso. The version you modified was a version I sent to Smiteworks after the original disappeared. I had changed the graphics a bit from the original. I do have some updated versions of those that I can try to work on, to improve the look of it, if you're interested in that.

Will look futher into testing this later, and report anything I find.

Anyways. Great job!

Vires Animi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meldon View Post
    Hi guys!
    I took the bravery of adapting the ruleset created by the respected earthworm3 for the latest stable version of FG Unity! Made minor changes, fixed the most obvious bugs, combined the functionality of the 'Crossover' extension with the ruleset itself.
    If someone else is interested in the World of Darkness 20th Anniversary Edition - Link to Google Drive.
    Thanks for sharing!

2 more things, you might want to start your own thread, that way folks don't have to go through 33 pages to get to your work
    Also, you may want to look into sharing via the FG Forge https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/. It's the new way to distribute community content and allows for automated updated by users and other features as well. See https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...eveloper+Guide

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Very well done!

One thing that I remember when using this ruleset, was that I used an extension that created a dicebox for.. well... dicepools. That one does not work in unity. I think it would be great to integrate if you have the inclination to work further on this. Will send the extention if you need it.

Altso. The version you modified was a version I sent to Smiteworks after the original disappeared. I had changed the graphics a bit from the original. I do have some updated versions of those that I can try to work on, to improve the look of it, if you're interested in that.

Will look futher into testing this later, and report anything I find.

Anyways. Great job!

Vires Animi
    I'll gladly see what else can be added to the ruleset (if it is in my power) and I will be grateful for the additional materials!
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

2 more things, you might want to start your own thread, that way folks don't have to go through 33 pages to get to your work
    Also, you may want to look into sharing via the FG Forge https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/. It's the new way to distribute community content and allows for automated updated by users and other features as well. See https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...eveloper+Guide
    Indeed, I should consider these options!

Hi guys!
    Great work so far...just a couple of things...

1) Can we add a "Mortal" button?...I like Vampire, Werewolves and Mages...but Mortals are very common and its nice to be able to make one

2) The "Disciple" section on the first page of the character sheet doesn't show properly...the name is blocked out by level dots

I'd love to have a full rule pack to use. One one my favorite games...I'd be very happy to start a new campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein View Post
    Great work so far...just a couple of things...

1) Can we add a "Mortal" button?...I like Vampire, Werewolves and Mages...but Mortals are very common and its nice to be able to make one

2) The "Disciple" section on the first page of the character sheet doesn't show properly...the name is blocked out by level dots

I'd love to have a full rule pack to use. One one my favorite games...I'd be very happy to start a new campaign.
    Hi GSKlein!

1) Are you referring to a specific book? Like the Hunters? Or just some generic template for mortals with no disciplines, gifts, etc., and no special abilities of supernaturals (like Awareness, Primal-Urge)?
    I do plan add more template from other 20th Anniversary Edition books, like Changeling, Wraith and adding generic template for Mortals should be easy enough, i think.

2) I know about this issue and will try to fix it, thanks for mentioning .

I think what he is asking for is a way to "reset" the sheet. Because the basic sheet should be the mortal sheet, but if you accidently add a supertnatual template to it, you cannot go back.

Also. I would absolutely LOVE a Hunter: The Reckoning sheet in this ruleset. I know it predates 20th Anniversary edtions, but I don't really care. One of the best campaigns I've ever run was in Hunter, and it would be great to try it again.

Hi GSKlein!

1) Are you referring to a specific book? Like the Hunters? Or just some generic template for mortals with no disciplines, gifts, etc., and no special abilities of supernaturals (like Awareness, Primal-Urge)?
    I do plan add more template from other 20th Anniversary Edition books, like Changeling, Wraith and adding generic template for Mortals should be easy enough, i think.

2) I know about this issue and will try to fix it, thanks for mentioning .

I'd love just a plain old "Mortal" sheet. Eventually if you do a "Hunter" sheet that would be cool as well...but mortals make up the majority of the world and still play a big part in my campaigns.

Thread Information