DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfinder NPC Codex Iconics

the descriptions for the product still says "Multiple versions of each Pathfinder iconic character, perfect for pregenerated player characters."
    Any word on whether or not FG plans on making actual pregens for this product?

Quote Originally Posted by rathen45 View Post
    the descriptions for the product still says "Multiple versions of each Pathfinder iconic character, perfect for pregenerated player characters."
    Any word on whether or not FG plans on making actual pregens for this product?
    Hi Rathen45,

To be honest there was no plan for it until you asked for it. As far as I know (and i am probably wrong) it was never asked before. So yes, it can and will be done, but it might take some times as I do have a lot of project on the go. I will pencil it in in my "things to do" and update the book accordingly as "soon" as I can get to it.

Shadowcat

Thanks for your efforts!

If it's the general pregens you may have some luck in this thread (just bear in mind the newest posts have the PF2 ones).

Edit: Probably working your way back from the newest posts until you reach the PF1 ones has the highest chance of working (the first posts are pretty old and presumably used the old version of the ruleset).
    Last edited by stephan_; February 12th, 2022 at 23:20.

Thread Information