FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 63 of 112 First ... 1353616263646573 ... Last
    Is this the latest version for Unity?
    AuraEffectsv0.4.ext

Did you get it from forge.fantasygrounds.com as they will guarantee it.

Nope, I did not even know that existed, but I will

Quote Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
    Nope, I did not even know that existed, but I will
    If you do, make sure you delete the version in /extensions you downloaded here The forge version installs into the vault as far as I know, and any other version in /extension would otherwise overwrite the current version in the vault, leading to that you would not play with the most current version

So I have the extension in my inventory and I have gone into update I don't see it in my extension folder, or in my list of available extensions when I load my campaign, What am I missing?

Forge.png

Fixed, had to disable and enable again
    Last edited by Zandel; January 21st, 2022 at 14:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
    So I have the extension in my inventory and I have gone into update I don't see it in my extension folder, or in my list of available extensions when I load my campaign, What am I missing?

Forge.png

Fixed, had to disable and enable again
    That's weird! Glad you found a solution!

I deleted the extension and DL'd it again from Forge. When I check my forge subscriptions, here is what I see:

I have also updated FGU 2x to make sure it is pulling down the correct version.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JayceStorm View Post
    I deleted the extension and DL'd it again from Forge. When I check my forge subscriptions, here is what I see:

I have also updated FGU 2x to make sure it is pulling down the correct version.
    I think it must be an incompatibility with another extension you're using, because nobody else is having that issue and it looks like you're up to date.

I tested this on my campaign and it is working correctly. So I will work with the other DM that was experiencing the problem now that I can confirm it is working correctly for me.

I just wanted to post this here because it totally applies to this ext.

It would be really helpful to the ext makers of Auras and other exts to have more people vote this idea up

https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=137871

Token distance functions to take into account LoS
    Add a boolean option to following two functions to only return tokens/distance if the tokens have LoS to each other and are not blocked by ocluders

Token.getTokensWithinDistance(token, distance,bHasLoS)
    Token.getDistanceBetween(token, token, bHasLoS)
    Pretty much what it would do is allow Auras to be blocked by LOS so that someone on the other side of a wall is not getting hit with an Aura effect.

Thread Information