DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Quote Originally Posted by R.I.K View Post
    Hi all

Apologize if this is the wrong forum, for errors!

Anyone else having issues running MoreCore after the lates unity update?

Getting [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "desktop/scripts/chat_window.lua"]:11: attempt to call field 'retrieveLaunchMessages' (a nil value)

And have no sidebare menu!
    Hi all Anyone else having issues running MoreCore after the lates unity update?

Getting [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "desktop/scripts/chat_window.lua"]:11: attempt to call field 'retrieveLaunchMessages' (a nil value)

And have no sidebare menu!
    If you go to the FORGE and subscribe to MoreCore there, you then just need to exit Fantasy Grounds Unity, and reload and run update. You will get a sidebar. What I can't do so far is work out how to edit buttons but I'm reading backwards trying to find the answer! It used to be under Options but isn't now?

The sidebar is all available. You can't remove buttons. The categories are expandable and collapsible, to show/hide the buttons in that category.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The sidebar is all available. You can't remove buttons. The categories are expandable and collapsible, to show/hide the buttons in that category.
    Ah OK. So Story entries and encounters etc have their visibility set in each entry? The reason I'm asking is because I had made modules such as "spells" and the button is not listed under campaigns. Is there a way of renaming buttons, or replacing them with my module? When I click on the drop down button my modules I created do not appear and obviously I am checking the settings carefully. I'm run Ars Magica latest build in latest MoreCore, and my Spells module (built with kind permission) is really very useful.

CJ x

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CJR View Post
    Ah OK. So Story entries and encounters etc have their visibility set in each entry? The reason I'm asking is because I had made modules such as "spells" and the button is not listed under campaigns. Is there a way of renaming buttons, or replacing them with my module? When I click on the drop down button my modules I created do not appear and obviously I am checking the settings carefully. I'm run Ars Magica latest build in latest MoreCore, and my Spells module (built with kind permission) is really very useful.

CJ x
    Hi CJR can you PM me the module or a link to the module and Ill test it.

Ok thanks I was curious.

We are playing a slightly modified version of warhammer 2e.
    We were playing elsewhere but switch over to FGU.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by keil View Post
    Ok thanks I was curious.

We are playing a slightly modified version of warhammer 2e.
    We were playing elsewhere but switch over to FGU.
    Very good.

How does one dynamically set the color of text in a label? For instance, if a checkbox is checked, the text would turn green.

I have multiple, unrelated questions, should I post each in a separate thread?

Thank you kindly.

Blog Entries
    Im not sure you can. What you could do is set an Icon underneath the label
    You could programatically show hide teh icon (eg a green box) or you could use an IconCycler and programmatically set the state.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Im not sure you can. What you could do is set an Icon underneath the label
    You could programatically show hide teh icon (eg a green box) or you could use an IconCycler and programmatically set the state.
    So there's no .getColor, or .setColor type function? Could of sworn the Castles and Crusades sheet did that... Maybe I can try to tear that one apart to see what's actually going on.

I have a field that requires several values from other fields, to calculate. I'd like to have the calculation on that one field, instead of having to repeat it on every other field, which would make changes so much easier.
    Is there a way to, say put that formula in an onInit function in the calculated field, then in the other fields, in the onValueChange, force the calculating field to re-initialize?
    Or maybe another solution would be to have the calculation in a function, and just call that function in each of the source fields? If so, do you have a tutorial on creating functions?
    Last edited by damned; December 22nd, 2021 at 08:04.

Thread Information