FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by bazutti View Post
    Ok sure I'll send them over. Which ones do you want, specifically? The exported module? Do you need anything from the game campaign?
    Send me the one you are trying to generate an export from...
    Also if possible, provide me a step by step so i can try to reproduce your actions, and try to track the bug or issue

If I cannot find the issue, then maybe i can have a look at the "destination" campaign, the one you are trying to open the exported library

@Johniba did something happen where bags and items that add encumbrance aren't working anymore? Using classic, it doesn't seem to be working.

Somthing that may not be known to alot of people that are running classic because their players dont want to buy unity, is the GM can buy an ultimate license which cost a little over $100. With that you can GM for anyone. Players just have to get a trial version downloaded for free and they can join anyone with a Utimate License. This is one time purchase for life and in my opinion is well worth it. 100 now for a life time of gaming?

I am not saying that if you are still using classic you an idot, just making you aware of some options people may or may not know so they can make a more informed decision.

@sevrick I've got ultimate for both versions, it's just not everyone in my game has a computer that can handle Unity. The Ultimate license is fantastic, especially if you can get it on sale (like it is likely to be on the 26th for a bit). It's a great program, just not low end computer friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    @Johniba did something happen where bags and items that add encumbrance aren't working anymore? Using classic, it doesn't seem to be working.
    I did not change encumbrance, no.
    Can you give me some steps to reproduce this error?
    I will see what is happening

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    @sevrick I've got ultimate for both versions, it's just not everyone in my game has a computer that can handle Unity. The Ultimate license is fantastic, especially if you can get it on sale (like it is likely to be on the 26th for a bit). It's a great program, just not low end computer friendly.
    I haven't looked into this but I wonder if they have a way to adjust performance on low end PCs?

We played Star Wars last night and I noticed something wonky with the Party Sheet where you adjust the thresholds. I accidently added strain rather than remove so I deleted typed -1 but after that it kept flickering and going kind of nuts is the only way I could describe it. It would switch back and forth between different values.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    We played Star Wars last night and I noticed something wonky with the Party Sheet where you adjust the thresholds. I accidently added strain rather than remove so I deleted typed -1 but after that it kept flickering and going kind of nuts is the only way I could describe it. It would switch back and forth between different values.
    If you manage to reproduce that, lemme know... i can fix

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Somthing that may not be known to alot of people that are running classic because their players dont want to buy unity, is the GM can buy an ultimate license which cost a little over $100. With that you can GM for anyone. Players just have to get a trial version downloaded for free and they can join anyone with a Utimate License. This is one time purchase for life and in my opinion is well worth it. 100 now for a life time of gaming?

I am not saying that if you are still using classic you an idot, just making you aware of some options people may or may not know so they can make a more informed decision.
    This is in fact what I ended up doing [/foreverGM]

Hey Johniba I was just wondering if you were able to figure out how you would adress the attachment issue. I only ask because I am holding off adding descriptions to attachments until it's worked out.

Thread Information