5E Character Create Playlist

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.08%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

39 60.00%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 16.92%
Page 6 of 49 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Does this extn still have issues with :-

Automatic Save Advantage
    Automatic Shield Master

It used to have issue with halfling luck also if memory serves me correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    Does this extn still have issues with :-

Automatic Save Advantage
    Automatic Shield Master

It used to have issue with halfling luck also if memory serves me correctly.
    The way I got it to work with those extensions was to change the loadorder value. (I change the one in Requested Roll to 9999 in the extension.xml file). it likely doesn't need to be as high as that but it was just simplier moving it up to that and I think that the other extensions have a value of like 1000.

V1.1

V1.1 has been released via the Forge
    • Popup rolls setting is now per user. Direct users to set the popup rolls setting to on if they wish to see the popup rolls for saving throws for their characters.
    • Added compatibility with MNM's character sheet tweaks. The tools are automatically added if the character sheet tweaks is loaded.
    • Added compatibility with SilentRuin's Combat Groups. If a combat group is hidden, that group will not show on the RR console.

Also, I forgot to update the version number so you will still see version 1.0
    Last edited by mccartysr; October 11th, 2021 at 16:05.

Nice. I have just one user who likes to roll their own saves etc. The other are fine with auto rolling. No amount of saying it’s the same computer rolling.

One clarification. If the GM has setting for pop ups saves off. Then the players then each have individual control in their settings ?
    Last edited by EllivasKram; October 11th, 2021 at 17:53.

The GM setting controls it for the GM only. It has no influence on whether the popups show for the player.

Great work. Everything seems to be working (after I adjusted the load order ). One question, if the player has set the prompt for saves to "yes" should any auto called concentration checks pop a request? Currently it does not. I assumed since this is a system call, that is why it would carry through the roll as it does.

I spoke too soon. The additional tools are not showing up either.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I see the concentration saving throw issue. Workaround is have the DM set to on, but then it does it for everybody's concentration throws. This is because the concentration roll is triggered by the host. I'll have to dig into this to see if I can fix it.

I'm pushing a bugfix for the tweaks in v1.1.1
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I spoke too soon. The additional tools are not showing up either.

Trying this one out again, thanks for picking it up. Is this a known issue or extension conflict? When I have NPC prompts turned ON and a player forces a saving throw against a NPC, the chat reports that they rolled a 1 before I can respond. I don't get the roll request window, but if I open it manually I see the request is there, which I can then respond to manually as expected.

reqroll.jpg

Answering my own question, it is a conflict with the Spell Automation extension. Since that is a paid extension, I'll post on their thread to see if I can encourage some collaboration on this issue.

Thread Information