STAR TREK 2d20
Page 72 of 109 First ... 2262707172737482 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Did you try infravision? I haven’t tested it much because I’ve been busy with other updates, but I will check it.
    Thanks! Yes I tried both "Infravision" and "Infra-vision" as well as an effect, "VISION: 60 darkvision" and other variations. I tried other maps too, in case it was that, but nothing worked for me.

Blog Entries
    I’m working on a fix for infravision. I missed some CoreRPG changes , so it shouldn’t be too difficult to get this working again.

Thanks for reporting this seansps!

I’m working on a fix for infravision. I missed some CoreRPG changes , so it shouldn’t be too difficult to get this working again.

Thanks for reporting this seansps!
    No problem! Thanks for looking into it!

Blog Entries
    Vision is all sorted out.

infravision.jpg

Vision is all sorted out.

infravision.jpg
    Thank you! Has the latest version been published? My updater on macOS seems broken due to the latest FG update so I’m also still waiting on that to get fixed to test.

Blog Entries
    It should hit the test channel early next week and go live the Tue after. The red won’t be quite that intense on the finished version.

It should hit the test channel early next week and go live the Tue after. The red won’t be quite that intense on the finished version.
    Awesome, can’t wait!!

Blog Entries
    I submitted the vision fix separately from the next update. The Live channel should see this by Tuesday. I changed the intensity to 80%. I will keep experimenting with different color options, but at least it’s working now. Feel free to share any suggestions.

I submitted the vision fix separately from the next update. The Live channel should see this by Tuesday. I changed the intensity to 80%. I will keep experimenting with different color options, but at least it’s working now. Feel free to share any suggestions.
    Awesome! Thank you! Confirmed it is working great.

Leo, I noticed tonight that the Halfling auto crit does not read the table properly. It makes the roll but states "unable to find the table". This same crit table works for the other classes that use it. It is just the halfling that can't read it.

Thread Information