DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 54 of 110 First ... 444525354555664104 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanK View Post
    hi,
    some bugs:
    - Tooltip "SCT" is missing
    - Tooltip "TC" is missing (I know, it is beta and for now an external module)
    - Inside PS->Ships (GM) , "Hull Points" and "Tons" are not displayed (empty)
    - Cannot drag a ship from "Spacecraft" to "PC SCraft"
    Hi,

Thanks for spending the time to report these, here's some comments for you.

SCT - thanks for this, didn't know the smaller buttons used them
    TC is not going to be in until the next release so I'll make sure it has a tooltip
    PS Ships. I'll check this.
    Dragging Spacecraft. You can't drag a spacecraft to the PC Ships, what you need to do is create a new ship in the PC ship and then drag the spacecraft into that record, it then populates everything.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I'm seeing this issue in the PC Party & Ships Sheet in 1.2.4. All I did was open the sheet. Screenshot below:
    error.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RobP View Post
    I'm seeing this issue in the PC Party & Ships Sheet in 1.2.4. All I did was open the sheet. Screenshot below:
    error.jpg
    Hi,

Did you read the release notes? I put in a comment that any ships transferred but not showing will show an error, so try this:

Adding PC ships to the Party Sheet Fixed the issue that stopped ships 'showing'. Note you WILL get an error when the ships are shown in the PS (they were being transferred just not shown). Remove the ship and add them back in.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks MBM - that did the trick! Didn't read the release notes as all I saw was 'bright-shiny-new-thing'

Could you add 2 features to PC Spacecraft when you copy a record from Spacecraft?

First: Could you copy the name from the Spacecraft record into the PC Spacecraft class field.
    Second: Could then add a link button in PC Spacecraft back to the record in Spacecraft,
    allowing the GM to easily access the SPacecraft data and specifically easy access for the Spacecraft Image and Deckplan image links.

Chumbly

Hi MBM

I am not sure if this is a bug or just something that hasn't/can't be implemented. My character has the skill Tactics (Military) which when rolled at the start of combat adds the effect number, as an Initiative modifier, to all friendly units. However, even though it says what that modifier is in chat, for example:

Initiative Modifier of 4 applied to all friendly combatants

It does not add the modifier when I roll Initiative, does it need to be manually done?

Thanks
    John

Hi MBM,

Currently enjoying our play through of the High'n'dry module. So, thought I'd invest in a couple more adventure modules for future sessions.

I'm a bit disappointed with the Calixcuel Incident though, a number of the images are of too low resolution. I can appreciate they get compressed to keep bandwidth down on FGU, and I can accept if they're not quite as sharp as in the document, however they're unreadable. I've included samples below to show what I mean. Whilst I feel like I'm nit picking, I'll probably have to redo these maps so that the players can read them, which is a bit frustrating.

You're doing an amazing job and I don't want to dispirit you - I think this is a quality control issue which I hope isn't present in the other adventure modules.

Kind regards,
    rcruk

Non FGU version Map.jpg
    Non FGU version Starport.jpg
    Map - World of Chalchiutlicue.jpg
    Chalchiutlicue Starport - Downport.jpg
    Last edited by rcruk; July 3rd, 2021 at 22:44.

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    Hi MBM

I am not sure if this is a bug or just something that hasn't/can't be implemented. My character has the skill Tactics (Military) which when rolled at the start of combat adds the effect number, as an Initiative modifier, to all friendly units. However, even though it says what that modifier is in chat, for example:

Initiative Modifier of 4 applied to all friendly combatants

It does not add the modifier when I roll Initiative, does it need to be manually done?

Thanks
    John
    Hi John,

On the player who wants to roll for the Tactics you should find in the Actions Tab this exact action, if you roll it there it should updated the Initiative Mods.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    Hi MBM,

Currently enjoying our play through of the High'n'dry module. So, thought I'd invest in a couple more adventure modules for future sessions.

I'm a bit disappointed with the Calixcuel Incident though, a number of the images are of too low resolution. I can appreciate they get compressed to keep bandwidth down on FGU, and I can accept if they're not quite as sharp as in the document, however they're unreadable. I've included samples below to show what I mean. Whilst I feel like I'm nit picking, I'll probably have to redo these maps so that the players can read them, which is a bit frustrating.

You're doing an amazing job and I don't want to dispirit you - I think this is a quality control issue which I hope isn't present in the other adventure modules.

Kind regards,
    rcruk

Non FGU version Map.jpg
    Non FGU version Starport.jpg
    Map - World of Chalchiutlicue.jpg
    Chalchiutlicue Starport - Downport.jpg
    Hi Fella,

Thanks for this. It's been a while since that adventure was built, now it's FGU I export to a better quality as FGU doesn't have the same map limits that FGC does (64 vs 32 bit).

I'll add this to my list of adventure updates and get it done in the next cycle (ie 2 weeks or so).

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Fella,

Thanks for this. It's been a while since that adventure was built, now it's FGU I export to a better quality as FGU doesn't have the same map limits that FGC does (64 vs 32 bit).

I'll add this to my list of adventure updates and get it done in the next cycle (ie 2 weeks or so).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Also purchased Exodus and the deck plans are impossible to make out. I don't think it's such an issue with images, but when information needs to be taken from maps etc. it becomes a problem.

Myself, I won't be running the modules for some time, would be great if the images were updated in the meanwhile.

Thanks for the response.

Kind regs,
    rcruk
    Last edited by rcruk; July 4th, 2021 at 17:32.

Thread Information