Starfinder Playlist
Page 16 of 58 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post
    Sir Motte is ON FIRE! :- )
    Choo,choo, full steam ahead!

Haven't forgotten the colorblind edition I promised so long ago! Priority Nr. 1 once the theme is reliable enough.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

It was the stupidest of user errors- I accidentally managed to have another theme turned on. So it is not anything that needs attention your end, I should have spotted that I'd managed to click on a second theme!

Cheers, Hywel

Thanks for the theme, but not for the list is compatible extensions. Now I have two more. They are like Tribbles, they keep multiplying.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Thanks for the theme, but not for the list is compatible extensions. Now I have two more. They are like Tribbles, they keep multiplying.
    You have to be strong now, for I am the bearer of grave news.
    In time, the list will expand a lot more.

The theme is very nice. It is dark indeed. I'm not sure if I'd want to use it every day, but thinking of doing so at special occasions. The epic end fight against Lady Goth or something like that. My campaign is Zombie themed, so it will come up more often than one would suspect. It would be nice if it was possible to change theme on the fly: enter the crypt of Doom, all black. Go into the temple of Light, everything goes Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    The theme is very nice. It is dark indeed. I'm not sure if I'd want to use it every day, but thinking of doing so at special occasions. The epic end fight against Lady Goth or something like that. My campaign is Zombie themed, so it will come up more often than one would suspect. It would be nice if it was possible to change theme on the fly: enter the crypt of Doom, all black. Go into the temple of Light, everything goes Apple.
    I've looked into making an extension to support this concept, sadly it simply isn't feasible in FG to do as it would require rewriting substantial portions of the ruleset and thus break on pretty much every single ruleset update.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

That's too bad. Would it be possible to switch the color scheme only? That would do for me.

I will provide different Editions, also bright ones soon(tm), but what you are looking for is currently not possible in FGU. (someone please proof me wrong and a fool )
    Last edited by SirMotte; April 28th, 2021 at 00:45.

I love the color theme so far -- thank you for putting so much effort into this.

Would you consider giving window borders a light color so that windows are distinguishable from one another? Or maybe change the background so that it contrasts with window contents better? As it stands, windows all seem to run together with such a low-contrast border color (black).

Again, thanks! This is a great theme that I"d love to see you keep developing!

Thread Information