DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 33 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Is the new version supposed to show 4.20 in the chat window? On mine it's still showing 4.19.

Jim

EDIT: Scratch that - it's showing correctly now.
    Last edited by JHale1966; February 26th, 2021 at 12:08.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

I just downloaded this and can't seem to get it to work correctly. I see where I can make selections in the Settings, but there are no Tombstones and there is nothing that shows up on the maps for when a creature/character dies.
    Fantasy Grounds seems get to a "Not Responding" state, suddenly the round jumps from round 5 to round 2500?
    I followed all the instructions to install everything correctly, but nothing seems to be working right.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Cruise105; March 6th, 2021 at 02:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruise105 View Post
    I just downloaded this and can't seem to get it to work correctly. I see where I can make selections in the Settings, but there are no Tombstones and there is nothing that shows up on the maps for when a creature/character dies.
    Fantasy Grounds seems get to a "Not Responding" state, suddenly the round jumps from round 5 to round 2500?
    I followed all the instructions to install everything correctly, but nothing seems to be working right.

Any suggestions?
    Never heard it not working - drop .ext file in extensions directory and .mod in modules directory - start up with defaults as is and your ready to go.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I reinstalled everything. It seems to be working now ... Thank you.

This is really good - but the blood splatters are HUGE!
    Is there any way to shrink them?

Quote Originally Posted by woodscanner View Post
    This is really good - but the blood splatters are HUGE!
    Is there any way to shrink them?
    There were players with issues earlier on in this thread not sure what was done once the final fixes got put in. But I suspect like all graphics is a function of map grid size and token size - not really sure. They work fine for most people - but some have odd stuff defined and it sizes weird.

Hi Silent, Indicators worked today, but I noticed two things. There no longer appears to be an "important" circle on the NPC sheet so I had to turn NPC saves to "On". When had had an unconscious NPC with a tombstone that I wanted to give death saves to, adding HP left their map token as a tomb. Deleting it and dragging from the CT to make a new map token that showed the bloody character again.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi Silent, Indicators worked today, but I noticed two things. There no longer appears to be an "important" circle on the NPC sheet so I had to turn NPC saves to "On". When had had an unconscious NPC with a tombstone that I wanted to give death saves to, adding HP left their map token as a tomb. Deleting it and dragging from the CT to make a new map token that showed the bloody character again.
    Sounds like you corrupted CT/map link somehow and then fixed it by replacing it. Not sure what you want me to do about that unless you can duplicate the corruption and show it is one of my extensions that did it.

Ah. Perhaps I should make a habit of cleaning out the CT of everything after a long rest.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Ah. Perhaps I should make a habit of cleaning out the CT of everything after a long rest.
    Why on earth would you have to do that?

Thread Information