DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Token's current Vision Satus is not shown when token vision icon selected

I added several tokens to Battlemap05 and applied a different type of "token vision" to each token. After confirming the token vision was working for each token I select each token again expecting to see the previously applied vision preset showing in the preset window. However, the "preset vision window" only showed the last applied token preset which was incorrect for all the tokens except for the actual token that the vision preset was originally applied.

This is contrary to how the token preset window works when selecting "token lighting". When you select a token that has a previously applied "token lighting" the preset lighting window changes to the currently applied preset lighting.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

A few questions:
    * Were these tokens linked to the combat tracker (i.e. dropped from the combat tracker onto the map); or added separately from the Assets window? If from the combat tracker; you have to use effects to adjust vision/lighting. (per the Beta Test Notes)
    * Otherwise, can you provide the exact steps to see this in a brand new campaign?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    A few questions:
    * Were these tokens linked to the combat tracker (i.e. dropped from the combat tracker onto the map); or added separately from the Assets window? If from the combat tracker; you have to use effects to adjust vision/lighting. (per the Beta Test Notes)
    * Otherwise, can you provide the exact steps to see this in a brand new campaign?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Tokens linked from CT
    I was able to apply/change lighting to the map and apply/change vision to the tokens but I did not use effects.
    When I select a "light" I can see the name of the preset but when you select a "token vision" and then a token that already has an applied vision the preset vision type does not change to match was applied to that particular.
    It was with a new clean campaign without EXT. I will review the Beta notes again.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

If you are using tokens linked to the CT, you can only change using effects. If you set in the image panel, they will be overwritten.

Please see the third note in this Notes post for the beta release.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post586137

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information