DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    v7 uploaded. fixed the stupid token scaling again.

fixed for FGU (I hope), still weirdness on FGC. working on it.
    Last edited by mattekure; February 28th, 2021 at 03:17.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

New Token Images

Hi Mattekure
    I did some quick status images on photoshop and inserted them into the extension for my own use but I thought you and the community might like them.
    Enjoy.

New_Tokens_Status.png
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Demiras View Post
    Hi Mattekure
    I did some quick status images on photoshop and inserted them into the extension for my own use but I thought you and the community might like them.
    Enjoy.

New_Tokens_Status.png
    really nice, Demiras. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    v7 uploaded. fixed the stupid token scaling again.

fixed for FGU (I hope), still weirdness on FGC. working on it.
    still have to try of this new version solved my weird sizing issue, but I'll try it as soon as I can.

Thank you very much for your hard work!!!

Update: the sizing issue is solved (at least for me) and the new graphic really rocks!!! Thank everyone again!
    Last edited by eriktedesco; February 28th, 2021 at 12:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Demiras View Post
    Hi Mattekure
    Enjoy.

New_Tokens_Status.png
    Love these. If you give permission I’ll package them into the extension as icon option C
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

v8 uploaded with Icon set C added. Thanks to Demiras!

I doubt anything can be done about this (except for me to disable an extension here):
    I'm running the 5e Status Indicator (currently v7).
    and I've got a weird conflict with 5e vision (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ht-Sensitivity). When 5e vision is enabled, I the death and wound indicators show up, but not the save icons. Game still works. Saves happen as normal. I just don't get an icon. When I go to settings and try to turn save icons off, I get this error:

[WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_image.lua"]:46: stack overflow

However, neither 5e Vision nor 5e status indicators has a file called "manager_image.lua.

The only such file I found is in the Theater of the Mind extension (which now I think of it, I never use anyway). Line 46 starts with local, but the whole thing is:
    function getPanelDataValue(wPanel)
    if not wPanel then return ""; end
    local _, sRecord = wPanel.sub.getValue();
    return sRecord;
    end

It's weird. I don't know why it's doing that.
    UPDATE: Okay ... not theater of the mind. I removed the extension and it's still giving me the same error, so there must be another manager_image.lua somewhere, but I literally unzipped all my extensions and searched, and that was the only one I found. Might end up a choice between this and vision.
    EDIT:
    Chose to remove 5e Vision. I can live without. Works fine without 5e Vision. Some weird conflict in there somewhere, but couldn't see it.
    Last edited by similarly; February 28th, 2021 at 15:03.

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    I doubt anything can be done about this (except for me to disable an extension here):
    I'm running the 5e Status Indicator (currently v7).
    and I've got a weird conflict with 5e vision (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ht-Sensitivity). When 5e vision is enabled, I the death and wound indicators show up, but not the save icons. Game still works. Saves happen as normal. I just don't get an icon. When I go to settings and try to turn save icons off, I get this error:

[WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_image.lua"]:46: stack overflow

However, neither 5e Vision nor 5e status indicators has a file called "manager_image.lua.

The only such file I found is in the Theater of the Mind extension (which now I think of it, I never use anyway). Line 46 starts with local, but the whole thing is:
    function getPanelDataValue(wPanel)
    if not wPanel then return ""; end
    local _, sRecord = wPanel.sub.getValue();
    return sRecord;
    end

It's weird. I don't know why it's doing that.
    UPDATE: Okay ... not theater of the mind. I removed the extension and it's still giving me the same error, so there must be another manager_image.lua somewhere, but I literally unzipped all my extensions and searched, and that was the only one I found. Might end up a choice between this and vision.
    manager_image.lua is part of the CoreRPG ruleset. I'll have to take a look at that one to see what its doing.

I just edited my post above.
    I decided I could live without 5e vision. Once 5e vision was gone, it worked as intended.

It SEEMS that 5e Vision and 5e Status Indicators have a weird effect on the manager_image.lua if used together. I'm all right without the vision extension though. This extension is way more useful to me, even if it's mostly a cosmetic change.

Thread Information