DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 60 of 108 First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramis Dante View Post
    I was looking in the Ultimate equipment guide and the PF Core rule book, both paid versions but found the ammunition in the SRD version of the PF Core Rules NOT in the paid versionsAttachment 42092 Sorry for the delay in answering back was very busy last couple of days

Sincerely Aramis
    (also for superteddy)

I don't see it in the Core book but the ammunition is in the Ultimate Equipment book. They were just moved to the weapons category with ammunition as a subcategory.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Yup, that will be part of the same update as well
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

ok no joy still can not find it in ultimate equipment and only in SRD I have updated twice today last time was about 15 minutes okammo.PNGammo 1.PNGammo 1.PNG
    The first image is with ultimate equipment and I searched weapons AND goods and services, nothing. Next is the Core rules SRD and its there. I physically looked for a ammunition subheading and found nothing.

ok no joy still can not find it in ultimate equipment and only in SRD I have updated twice today last time was about 15 minutes okammo.PNGammo 1.PNGammo 1.PNG
    The first image is with ultimate equipment and I searched weapons AND goods and services, nothing. Next is the Core rules SRD and its there. I physically looked for a ammunition subheading and found nothing.
    You need to wait, look in the City halls for module updates Such updates are normally only done at Tuesday, except for hotfixes and certain ruleset updates So, when a developer writes here that it will be in the next update, then it will normally be never before the next Tuesday

In the intermediate time, just search for ammunition using the item sidebar button The global item's list is always the best place to use in my opinion

That is correct. I apologize I wasn't clear, but it will be in the Tuesday update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Monster Codex,

Lizardfolk Berserker, Lizardfolk Champion, Lizardfolk Sorceror, Lizardfolk Stalker, Lizardfolk Swamp Lurker, and Lizardfolk Vanguard have HD entered incorrectly

Screenshot 2020-12-23 165952.png
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; December 23rd, 2020 at 09:02.

I did not want to appear impatient, I just did not know about the time when such things were done. Besides it isn't a major issue anyways and I am sure they have bigger fish to fry. As long as I can access it somewhere I am ok with it.

I did not want to appear impatient, I just did not know about the time when such things were done. Besides it isn't a major issue anyways and I am sure they have bigger fish to fry. As long as I can access it somewhere I am ok with it.
    No worries, you did not appear as impatient

I've been bounced here from official support email.
    In short I've bought this product: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=GRR2901e
    However "Help" tab in FGU does not load expected content:
    asf.png
    It should have something written by default(see last picture in module description), and lack of help makes it hard to setup custom templates.

Problem was already reported half a year ago on the forums: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...y-Help-section

Also I would be grateful if I could access products help before fix arrives - setting up few custom templates would save me so much time during prep.

So I just noticed today that the Cohort/Follower table in the Leadership feat in the Core Rules is formatted wrong. The 1st through 5th level column headers for followers are messed up. The way it is done it looks like all your followers start out at 3rd level instead of 1st level as they should. It needs to be adjusted so that they are showing correctly. The column headers all need to be shifted to the right by two columns.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information