STAR TREK 2d20
Page 57 of 108 First ... 747555657585967107 ... Last
    FYI:

I just discovered that some (probably all) of the NPCs defined in both the NPC Codex, and the GameMastery Guide that have Crit damage multipliers in their Attack lines (i.e., the x3 or x4 multipliers) have an error, and rolling critical damage with them won't work correctly.

As Trenloe just illuminated me on this subject, entries like:

warhammer +7 melee (1d8+3/×3)

copied directly from the PDF have an actual multiplication symbol, "×", and not an "x", which is what is looked for by FG. [NB: This has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, e.g. here ]

Regards,

- s.west

p.s. I'm going to go through these two modules again, just to be sure that I have this straight. If I find that the affected NPCs comprise a smaller subset than I have indicated, I'll come back and enumerate them.
    Last edited by swest; November 5th, 2020 at 00:02. Reason: grammar and clarification

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    FYI:

I just discovered that some (probably all) of the NPCs defined in both the NPC Codex, and the GameMastery Guide that have Crit damage multipliers in their Attack lines (i.e., the x3 or x4 multipliers) have an error, and rolling critical damage with them won't work correctly.

copied directly from the PDF have an actual multiplication symbol, "×", and not an "x", which is what is looked for by FG. [NB: This has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, e.g. here ]

Regards,

- s.west

p.s. I'm going to go through these two modules again, just to be sure that I have this straight. If I find that the affected NPCs comprise a smaller subset than I have indicated, I'll come back and enumerate them.
    all fixed. I lookked at all the books i have release and found the special character in some of them and replace them with a regular x so they all should work properly. should come in an update soon.

Thanks again s. west

Shadowcat

´´´´´´¶¶¶¶
    ´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶
    ´´´´´¶´´´´´¶
    ´´´´´´¶´´´´¶
    ´´´´´´¶´´´¶
    ´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
    ´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
    ´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
    ´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
    ´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶
    ´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    FYI:

Regards,

- s.west

NPC Codex has been fixed and sent in for update.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Bestiary 4:
    Hamadryad is entirely missing the fast-healing info.
    Hungry Flesh and Irminsul have regeneration in HD field which means that effect is not created in CT when NPC is added. There is also a close parenthesis after the HD. The regen damage types are also missing the close parenthesis. EDIT: looks like I already reported Hungry Flesh in October and it just hasn't been fixed. I also reported the same issue with other NPCs from Bestiary 4 back in August.
    Formian Taskmaster has no caster level filled in.
    Argus has errors in Melee attack field "bite +19 melee /re(2d8+14)"

Bestiary 1:
    Troll in Bestiary 1 has weird formatting for SQ field (it begins and ends with semicolons but there is only one entry).

Bestiary 2:
    Denizen of Leng has part of "planar fast-healing" left in HD box.
    Many (all?) NPCs have no spell actions.

Because this issue seems widespread and I have an extension that uses this HD box, I am revising my extension to help detect some of these issues and ask users to report them.

Bestiary 3:
    Thriae Seer has serious messed up DCs (such as Calm Emotions DC 2!!!). This goes back to the DC issue Zygmunt Molotch posted in July. I think part of the issue may be that DC is based on spell level but 'at will' spells are added as cantrips?
    Last edited by bmos; November 26th, 2020 at 14:54.

Hi,

I discovered a bug when we use ability damagein Pathfinder 1E. The bug happen when we use effect and also when put damage on ability on the caractere sheet. The calculation is not correct. A little exemple: we have a STR ability score of 14 (+2) and it received STR damage of 3 the bonus ability should be +0 but for FGU it's +1. I think it's a bug.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guiche007 View Post
    Hi,

I discovered a bug when we use ability damagein Pathfinder 1E. The bug happen when we use effect and also when put damage on ability on the caractere sheet. The calculation is not correct. A little exemple: we have a STR ability score of 14 (+2) and it received STR damage of 3 the bonus ability should be +0 but for FGU it's +1. I think it's a bug.

Thanks
    No, that is not a bug, see here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post553718 PF1 has different rules for such things than 3.5e

Pathfinder Chronicles: Into the Darklands missing table

Hi Kelrugem,

Your right!! I read the ability damage and drain and effectively you are right. I was thinking it was like the 3.5E.

Sorry I should have double checked it.
    Last edited by Guiche007; November 19th, 2020 at 18:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiche007 View Post
    Hi,

I bought Pathfinder RPG - Pathfinder Chronicles: Into the Darklands and I don't find the encounter table that are in the book. I think it should be there because I paid for it.

Thanks.
    Moved this post to the official product bug reporting thread. Please log issues with products in this thread. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Missing encounter table: Into the Darklands & Guide to Darkmoon Vale

Hi,

Is It normal that the encounters tables from Into the Darkness and Guide to Darkmoon Vale are missing? I think it should be there because in Magnimar Setting they are there.

Thanks

Thread Information