STAR TREK 2d20
Page 94 of 114 First ... 44849293949596104 ... Last
    Just finished AP5 from Rise of the Runelords

...also the entry in the Done-list needs to be changed, so people donīt risk to work on something that has been done already
    Attached Files Attached Files
    WIN 10 (x64 home)/FGC Ultimate & Basic license/FGU Ultimate license; Windows 10 x64 (home edition), DM (mostly) & Player of D&D, AD&D, PFRPG since 1992 (IRL with Fantasy Grounds VTT)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flammang View Post
    Just finished AP5 from Rise of the Runelords

...also the entry in the Done-list needs to be changed, so people donīt risk to work on something that has been done already
    Thanks Steve, I've updated the module to include your files as well as the done list in post #1.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Slow clap... well done, I just bought a Unity upgrade and migrated my Storm King game and the clipping you have done is excellent, thank you

Blog Entries
    Soooooo any of the LOS gurus worked out how to get some machine learning working on adding LOS to a tonne of battlemaps? You know ... automate the lot of it?!? You know ... so i don't have to do this as prep ... ... ... puh-lease!

Quote Originally Posted by skj310 View Post
    Soooooo any of the LOS gurus worked out how to get some machine learning working on adding LOS to a tonne of battlemaps? You know ... automate the lot of it?!? You know ... so i don't have to do this as prep ... ... ... puh-lease!
    I'm working on an extension for this DMsGuild for $25000 5 use restricted licence. Should be ready for 2027.

Quote Originally Posted by skj310 View Post
    Not an easy task. There was some experimentation done using Photoshop or some such to add lines but the result needed so many corrections that it took longer to fix this that it would have done just adding the LoS.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Not an easy task. There was some experimentation done using Photoshop or some such to add lines but the result needed so many corrections that it took longer to fix this that it would have done just adding the LoS.
    What format is the LOS, maybe its something that could be done with Inkscape or Illustrator?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I'm working on an extension for this DMsGuild for $25000 5 use restricted licence. Should be ready for 2027.
    LMAO! You got me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes I remember Mr.DD mentioned that early on. Now that LX has been issued, I did some playing with a couple maps ... and this was my attempt at wit via text and a couple emojis ... cheers and hey thanks for taking a moment to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    What format is the LOS, maybe its something that could be done with Inkscape or Illustrator?
    It's an xml file.

Thread Information