STAR TREK 2d20
Page 74 of 283 First ... 2464727374757684124174 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    hmm ok

I will change that encumbrance field from numeric to string. The trouble is, you will have to edit your xml, remove that field from your vehicles already entered, and retype it later inside FG...

I will upload a new version of the ruleset, so you can work on that, later tonight
    I was thinking that you could instead of changing the encumbrance to a string you could add a separate box to the right of the box that is already there as a kinda extra details section. Doing this would be helpful when calculating the encumbrance values in vehicle inventories.

This could be bad idea I dont know. What do you think.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I was thinking that you could instead of changing the encumbrance to a string you could add a separate box to the right of the box that is already there as a kinda extra details section. Doing this would be helpful when calculating the encumbrance values in vehicle inventories.

This could be bad idea I dont know. What do you think.
    It is not a bad idea at all, i will see to it....

so here is what I will do:

I will probably have a new version to upload on the weekend, hopefuly with the whole pc/npc vehicle system in place.
    I will take that oportunity to introduce that new field also.
    Last edited by johniba; August 27th, 2020 at 20:19.

I noticed that when selecting vehicles tab and viewing the by type table, Encumbrance is -. I assume this is it's Encumbrance rating. Even if it has an encumbrance rating it shows up as a "-".

I noticed that when selecting vehicles tab and viewing the by type table, Encumbrance is -. I assume this is it's Encumbrance rating. Even if it has an encumbrance rating it shows up as a "-".
    Ok I will fix that

Updated Libraries

The vehicles are done for the Libraries. There are still some things that need to be changed when the next update comes out but, figured since it is as done as it can be so far I should upload it.

As usual I have tagged the names of certain vehicles that I need to do more on. This is for my benefit in remembering what needs TLC.

Edit: Turns out I didn't export The Expanded Players Guide. So I re uploaded it and should have all the vehicles.

Edit 2: Add some missing page references from the core rulebook.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 30th, 2020 at 02:03.

So I noticed something in NPCs Character sheet, that there is no way to change the view. Are you planning on putting this back it?

Another option is getting rid of the Action descriptions all together and replacing it with a link to the ability on the abilities tab. This would accomplish 3 things 1st it would get rid of a repeated description. 2nd I would eliminate the need to add the above view change. 3rd I would save space for more abilities to be viewed at once.

Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to the next update.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 29th, 2020 at 01:23.

So I noticed something in NPCs Character sheet, that there is no way to change the view. Are you planning on putting this back it?

Another option is getting rid of the Action descriptions all together and replacing it with a link to the ability on the abilities tab. This would accomplish 3 things 1st it would get rid of a repeated description. 2nd I would eliminate the need to add the above view change. 3rd I would save space for more abilities to be viewed at once.

Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to the next update.
    I did that on purpose.

I changed the window so all actions are expanded by default, showing the action name, description, and also skill rolls if you add that.

I want to make the Ability Group description hide when not in edit mode though

I think adding a button to switch views was confusing people but we can rework that if you think it is a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I did that on purpose.

I changed the window so all actions are expanded by default, showing the action name, description, and also skill rolls if you add that.

I want to make the Ability Group description hide when not in edit mode though

I think adding a button to switch views was confusing people but we can rework that if you think it is a good idea
    Nah it's all good just brainstorming ideas.

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop a quick message
    I know i said i was going to release a new version today, but i could barely do any work this weekend
    I will see that i can work and finish the vehicle implementation this week and post it during the week

Hey man.... take it easy. Better to pace yourself than burn out. We're all just very happy for the work you put into it. Take your time.

Got a suggestion here.
    Combat tracker: Why not move the 3 initiative buttons out of the radial menu in the top, and have 3 buttons to the right of the "Next Actor" button at the buttom left. And if those buttons would be dragged to the taskbar like the Next Actor button, then it would allow for some very fast initiative rolls.

Just a thought

Vires Animi

Thread Information