DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 58 of 93 First ... 848565758596068 ... Last
    okay, thanks. I was asking because I developed all the DDAL season 9 modules (including 09-15) and wanted to make sure that you weren't reporting about a problem with the module. The funny thing is that if I would have checked I guess I would have known since 09-15 is not out yet but is in review.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I'm doing the module because I'll be running it in about 2 weeks. Watch out, though. There are typos here and there. I've got up to half of Part 1 done. I just have to develop the encounters.

Don't forget when you add the devils, to take out their optional summoning actions.

Eberron: Rising from the Last War

• Players Reference Manual -> Introduction -> Life in Khorvaire: In the Calendar section, there is a table with the months, names, and seasons. The next section "Currency" is moved into this green box instead of its own section.
    • Players Reference Manual -> Chapter 3 -> Wards of Sharn -> Getting Around: In the paragraph starting "For a speedier journey", there is a missing space in "Flight... cutting travel time down to onesixth of the walking pace"

Thanks Ecks
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

@astromath,

There aren't any Innate Spellcasting that used weekly limited spells in the original books; so this appears to be something fairly new. Thus, the 5E ruleset code that parses NPC spellcasting isn't built to parse weekly limited spells right now.

Regards,
    JPG

Just curious, is there not a weapon proficiency check done to see if you should apply the proficiency bonus or not? Example, Mountain Dwarf Cleric wielding a Longsword should not apply Prof bonus, but it is applied automatically. I know it is fairly easy to work around by simply clicking on the star. Was just curious.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Just curious, is there not a weapon proficiency check done to see if you should apply the proficiency bonus or not? Example, Mountain Dwarf Cleric wielding a Longsword should not apply Prof bonus, but it is applied automatically. I know it is fairly easy to work around by simply clicking on the star. Was just curious.
    FG assumes that you are proficient with any weapon or armour that you equip. If you aren't then you need to manually uncheck the proficiency start for the weapon or armour.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I purchased Deep Magic from the FG store. I have not looked at every aspect of this module but I have noticed one area of concern. I do have the PHB loaded and all other core books. fyi.

Open Deep Magic. Open Classes. Open Cleric. Open Divine Domains. Open Time Domain. Scroll down to Feats. None of the feats have info in them. They are all blank. As you can see in the attached pic. Also, there are a few spells that when you open them, they say, DD5E SRD Data needs to be opened. But i do have the PHB open. see pic for which spells.

I do not know of other issues as i have only looked at the cleric so far. Actully, I just went and looked through a few more and most classes have the spells link say it needs the SRD open.
    FG3.jpg

Thanks.
    Last edited by Kordin; July 31st, 2020 at 23:46.

I think I saw that reported elsewhere and the developer is aware.

yes, i received an email from customer support asking me to post it here as well.

thank you

Thread Information