5E Character Create Playlist
Page 36 of 91 First ... 2634353637384686 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    mmm is there a way of saying NOT as in !spell where the word spell does not exist in the string
    [^Cc][^Hh][^Aa][^Rr][^Mm]

That would "not match" charm. Not sure what use it would be but thats how "not" can work with Lua pattern matching.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks!,
    Also is it possible to capture the name of the character? While it does place the name of the character in the chat (which character initiated the action) it doesnt look like its part of the chat. Different noises for different characters.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Thanks!,
    Also is it possible to capture the name of the character? While it does place the name of the character in the chat (which character initiated the action) it doesnt look like its part of the chat. Different noises for different characters.
    Only if the ruleset displays it as chat text. You can view all of that by enabling AO debug mode and opening the console.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone mapped common triggers to sounds? I bought the old one that did it and I want to move off of the DOE sound extension to the newer one and would like to use this one, but without having to spend a long time creating triggers.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Has anyone mapped common triggers to sounds? I bought the old one that did it and I want to move off of the DOE sound extension to the newer one and would like to use this one, but without having to spend a long time creating triggers.
    The module in this thread does have a series of triggers included but it will depend on your ruleset if they work the same.
    ---

I'm having trouble playing local files... I've typed in the right filepath into the source 1, as it plays when I click on it, but when I do click on the file, it literally opens up VLC player on my PC.

I haven't tested it with my players yet, so I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to work, but in the tutorial video, it didn't look like the VLC player literally opened up when you clicked on the sample Godzilla sound. Am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by DogBoneZone View Post
    I'm having trouble playing local files... I've typed in the right filepath into the source 1, as it plays when I click on it, but when I do click on the file, it literally opens up VLC player on my PC.

I haven't tested it with my players yet, so I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to work, but in the tutorial video, it didn't look like the VLC player literally opened up when you clicked on the sample Godzilla sound. Am I doing something wrong?
    It did open up my VLC player and play it. Thats how local files play, through a local application. Unless you configure that app to send the audio stream to your players somehow they won't hear it either. I configured VLC to play through a virtual cable and then I sent that to Cleanfeed and players listed to audio through that.

It's not a simple process and frankly I wouldn't recommend using a local player.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by RNDM View Post
    Anyone know if this can work with a browser soundpad like https://tabletopaudio.com/soundpad.html
    Was there a response to this question? I would am interested in the same thing. Syrinscape is way too expensive for me.

Hi. The trigger window in my FG is not showing the Add button in the matches section. What can it be?
    FG-AudioOverseer.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fabiocm View Post
    Hi. The trigger window in my FG is not showing the Add button in the matches section. What can it be?
    FG-AudioOverseer.jpg
    Conflicting extension.
    ---

Thread Information