DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 51 of 89 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last
    Also use the "Archetype" filter at the bottom to display all the feats from a specific archetype.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Question to the team working on implementing all of the second edition core rule book stuff, I was wondering it says the critical success and fumble tables should be present in second edition and it doesn't show up at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainen View Post
    ... it says the critical success and fumble tables should be present in second edition and it doesn't show up at all.
    Welcome to the FG forums.

Not sure where/what "it says" is. Can you give more info on where you’re seeing this information?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In the settings. The option to enable crit/fumble is there, which causes confusion.

Hello,

Current live release (Release 15), FG Unity.

I am unable to use action symbols as per the wiki in either the "Offensive or Proactive Abilities" section or "Automatic and Reactive Abilities" sections of an NPC entry (both title and main body).

The NPCs in the Bestiary do have them in those fields, so I was able to copy and paste the icon from an existing record into my own NPC record. It's just the substitutions documented in the wiki that aren't working.

Quote Originally Posted by Surge View Post
    Hello,

Current live release (Release 15), FG Unity.

I am unable to use action symbols as per the wiki in either the "Offensive or Proactive Abilities" section or "Automatic and Reactive Abilities" sections of an NPC entry (both title and main body).

The NPCs in the Bestiary do have them in those fields, so I was able to copy and paste the icon from an existing record into my own NPC record. It's just the substitutions documented in the wiki that aren't working.
    Oh, sorry. I could have sworn they were... I'll look into fixing that soon.

Logged as RS2.094. Thanks for reporting.

Good afternoon, guys.

Amazing jump on release 16. Good job to everyone involved.

The reason i'm writing is to suggest something i've seen in other rulesets. Global Effects.
    Basically, you can set a global effect to the combat (usually darkness, dim light, heat, cold, etc...) and they are applied to everyone (except those who has the appropriate sense or resistance). Are you working on something similar to that already?

Quote Originally Posted by theMaXX View Post
    Are you working on something similar to that already?
    Short answer... yes.

But, it'll be a while yet - after the APG at least.

Is there any update on the bestiary 2 release?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    Is there any update on the bestiary 2 release?
    It's going through the review process. No definite ETA at this point.

Thread Information