STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 47 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Works like a charm in Pathfinder 2, many thanks for that!

Maybe consider a more vertical layout that allows the clock to be placed on the right-hand button bar area or over the chat window. At least on my GM desktop everything else is already cluttered with windows and the clock always stays below all windows (strata) other than the chat. Is it possible to make the clock get on top of other windows when clicked?

Attachment 35283
    Attachment 35284
    Agreed, maybe like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 13th, 2020 at 03:23. Reason: Updated Image

Looks nice, but for what it does it may be a bit too large this way?

made some changes. PFRPG and PFRPG2 now use minutes for short rests.
    added a new button that opens a window where you can create "events".

Clock_Adjuster.png

Short Rest advancing in minutes works properly in PF2RPG. Thanks for that.

Creating an event opens an empty window. Right-clicking on the window allows me to create a new item, but also creates an error popup. Since events do not use the calendar and are not shared with players when dragged into the calendar I likely will not use the event function.

https://i.imgur.com/WKMVTTm.png

"Script Error: [string "list_timedevent"]:1: attempting to set a nil value as a handler function
    Script Error: [string "list_timedevent"]:1: attempting to set a nil value as a handler function"

Looks nice, but for what it does it may be a bit too large this way?
    The image was at 2x resolution to better showcase it. At 1080p, or 800p(?) in your case, it would look like this:
    1920x1080_Preview.png
    1280_Weissrolf.png

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    made some changes. PFRPG and PFRPG2 now use minutes for short rests.
    added a new button that opens a window where you can create "events".
    Incredible, really looking forward to where this is heading. Will you adapt changes like this to 5E and other Rulesets too?
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 14th, 2020 at 14:59.

Short Rest advancing in minutes works properly in PF2RPG. Thanks for that.

Creating an event opens an empty window. Right-clicking on the window allows me to create a new item, but also creates an error popup. Since events do not use the calendar and are not shared with players when dragged into the calendar I likely will not use the event function.

https://i.imgur.com/WKMVTTm.png

"Script Error: [string "list_timedevent"]:1: attempting to set a nil value as a handler function
    Script Error: [string "list_timedevent"]:1: attempting to set a nil value as a handler function"
    Is your calendar set up?

example.png
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; May 14th, 2020 at 15:46.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    The image was at 2x resolution to better showcase it. At 1080p, or 800p(?) in your case, it would look like this:
    1920x1080_Preview.png
    1280_Weissrolf.png

Incredible, really looking forward to where this is heading. Will you adapt changes like this to 5E and other Rulesets too?

Is it not on the 5e one?

Is it not on the 5e one?
    Aah, didn't check it as you said it were changes to PFRPG and PFRPG2. Testing now.

Edit: Jupps, works fine. It would be awesome if added events would automatically show up in the calendar itself as a log entry too.
    Also please feel free to request more icons anytime.

Cheers
    SirMotte
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 14th, 2020 at 16:10.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Aah, didn't check it as you said it were changes to PFRPG and PFRPG2. Testing now.

Edit: Jupps, works fine. It would be awesome if added events would show up in the calendar itself as a log entry too.

I made an icon for the calendar entry for you, in case you want to use it. Also please feel free to request more icons anytime.

Cheers
    SirMotte
    Cool, I’ll probably toss that in. I noticed you can delete rather than simply close the new event window, so imma fix that.

I wished to automatically add it to the calendar too but there appears to be a lot of windows to navigate. Perhaps in the future. For now, one can drag the links into the calendar logs as they are created. I’ll definitely be looking into automated links.

Cool, I’ll probably toss that in. I noticed you can delete rather than simply close the new event window, so imma fix that.

I wished to automatically add it to the calendar too but there appears to be a lot of windows to navigate. Perhaps in the future. For now, one can drag the links into the calendar logs as they are created. I’ll definitely be looking into automated links.
    Ah I just ditched the icon, as I felt it didn't really look like an event button rather than a normal calendar entry. Here they are again.
    Automation would be really helpful, I imagine it would be hard to make it update Event adjustments, like the date, in the calendar logs though.

Thread Information