DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 47 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    for now, i've made a 5e specific version which drops the "set" time fields, and adds two new fields, one is for short rests, the other is for long rests. double-clicking will add the specified number in hours as well as give the party a rest as though you did so from the combat tracker menu.
    Wow, works like a charm! Thank you very much, this is highly appreciated! Like I said, if you need some graphics later down the line, just PM me and I'd be glad to help.

Since the PF2RPG Ruleset also includes short and long rests in its combat tracker I hoped that the 5E version would also work there. So I just removed the ruleset line and tried, but unfortunately the time is not advanced and spells are not reset when I do a long rest via the Clock Adjuster extension instead of the CT.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Since the PF2RPG Ruleset also includes short and long rests in its combat tracker I hoped that the 5E version would also work there. So I just removed the ruleset line and tried, but unfortunately the time is not advanced and spells are not reset when I do a long rest via the Clock Adjuster extension instead of the CT.
    Yeah, different ruleset, different scripts and locations. Would need to replace it with wherever their rest function is, in 5e, it’s manager_combat2.lua.

Wow. This is exactly what I was wishing for the other day!

Thanks so much pr6i6e6st!

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    try the new PFRPG extension i just put up and see if that works or not. i'm not entirely sure the mechanics but i've got the calls set up as they are in the combat tracker script

new update adds a few single click buttons to advance time to different 1/4s of the day

Hey, thx for the update, looking good and working fine. I just noticed that the 5E Version (maybe the others too), uses the 24 hours icon for 12pm (12:00), I sent you one that actually says 12pm. I created icons sets for dark and light theme in a 12hour and a 24hour format.

Alternatively we could settle for Noon as text descriptor or I create a noonish icon. PM me again in case you'd like that.

Cheers
    SirMotte
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 12th, 2020 at 23:04.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Hey, thx for the update, looking good and working fine. I just noticed that the 5E Version (maybe the others too), uses for 12pm the 24 hours icon (12:00), I sent you one that actually says 12pm. I created icons sets for dark and light theme in a 12hour and a 24hour format.

Alternatively we could settle for Noon as text descriptor or I create a noonish icon. PM me again in case you'd like that.

Cheers
    SirMotte
    gotcha, i went ahead and just made a quick patch to replace that. i'm digging it. thank you

Nice. This makes me really happy! I was finally able to contribute a little something to the community after leeching for weeks now!

Also, check the other PM, it includes icons for short and long rest in case you like to use them.

Works like a charm in Pathfinder 2, many thanks for that!

Maybe consider a more vertical layout that allows the clock to be placed on the right-hand button bar area or over the chat window. At least on my GM desktop everything else is already cluttered with windows and the clock always stays below all windows (strata) other than the chat. Is it possible to make the clock get on top of other windows when clicked?

2020_05_13_01_33_32_Fantasy_Grounds.jpg
    2020_05_13_01_35_40_Fantasy_Grounds.jpg
    Last edited by Weissrolf; May 13th, 2020 at 00:46.

I think that.short rest should be set in minutes instead of hours. At least in Pathfinder 1 and 2 there are various 10 minute based activities (like Treat wounds) and spells.

Thread Information