DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 108 First ... 3139404142435191 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiche007 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm a little bit desappointed with the books I purchase on Fantasy Grounds (Pathfinder first edition). I discovered that there's a lot of things who's missing like traits. A little exemple: Deathless spirit who's coming from Advance Race Guide is missing, all the archtypes and a lot more from that book. Is there a bug or it's normal?
    Thanks
    Guiche007
    Totally agree, it's weird how some books have traits included and others don't. Copy/paste isn't that big of a deal but considering we're paying $45 for the converted module it seems like it should all be there and not just listed as locked, noncopyable text in the reference manual.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Totally agree, it's weird how some books have traits included and others don't. Copy/paste isn't that big of a deal but considering we're paying $45 for the converted module it seems like it should all be there and not just listed as locked, noncopyable text in the reference manual.
    If you can get us a list of what is specifically missing we an get it updated with the proper information. Thanks for reporting this.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicWookie View Post
    In Unity, Pathfinder Ruleset, the Class abilities from the Core Rules Book are incomplete. They disappear if you scroll down trying to read them. This seems to be affecting the class abilities with longer descriptions. I made a level 1 cleric and could not read "Channel Energy (1d6)", "Domains", or "Spells" in their entirety. I'm testing further to see if this affects all classes, and other books.
    This should be reported in the Unity thread.

Hi again,

I take a little bit of my time to check which traits are missing and I discovered that the only traits who's missing are coming from campaign I bought like Carrion Crown, Rise of the Rune Lords and maybe others. They are coming from each player guide of that campaign like from Carrion Crown: chance savior, inspired by greatness, on the payroll and others.

I made a little mistake about racial traits. I was talking about alternate racial traits who's coming from Advanced Race Guide. I don't find them in the Special Abilities Table is it normal?

Sorry and thanks

Pathfinder Mummy's Mask - 4 Sightless Sphinx (I have not checked every NPC, but noticed these now)
    Incorrect value of gear for Disciples of the FP:
    Belt of Giant Strength +2 should be worth 4,000gp (was set to 16,000gp)
    Amulet of Mighty Fists +2 should be worth 4,000gp (was set to 5,000gp)

Hey guys,

I just picked up Advanced Class Guide and none of the classes have had their spell casting implemented.
    When you drop the class onto a character sheet it should add the appropriate spell class as per all the other sources (Core, APG) in the Actions Tab.

Error when opening the Player's Map in Skull & Shackles: Tempest Rising - Free Captains’ Regatta Race Route

Database Error: image: Invalid file (Free Captains Regatta Race Route.jpg)
    Runtime Notice: s'Window has opened'
    Runtime Notice: s'NodePath:image.id-00014@Skull And Shackles AP 3: Tempest Rising'
    Runtime Notice: s'Class:imagewindow'
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard
    1. I actually have a grey beard
    2. I have been playing RPGs since 1978.

I just pushed a new build of Skull and Shackles AP 3. That link should be fixed after you run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

That did the trick. As always, thank you for the quick response.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard
    1. I actually have a grey beard
    2. I have been playing RPGs since 1978.

In Return of the Runelords book 4 Temple of the Pea**** Spirit, the Time Dimensional's spells are set up incorrectly.
    It is configured as a prepared caster when it should be spontaneous.
    EDIT: wow, that obscenity filter is pretty sensitive.

Thread Information