DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 46 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    Hello ! First, your work is really amazing ! So thank you very much !

Being new to FG, I looked at the guide to use combat tracker, but I have some difficulties to use it (I also looked some videos but categories, ... were different so ...). Would you know specific videos of documents which would fit with your ruleset please ?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix39 View Post
    Hello ! First, your work is really amazing ! So thank you very much !

Being new to FG, I looked at the guide to use combat tracker, but I have some difficulties to use it (I also looked some videos but categories, ... were different so ...). Would you know specific videos of documents which would fit with your ruleset please ?
    Much of the combat tracker doesn't function like other rule sets. Currently it just keeps track of turns, health, and can do some automated things like add stress when taking damage or rolling a critical injury when health reaches 0. Or you can set initiative from the combat tracker menu. Not much else for functionality in that way yet for the combat tracker

Oh thank you ! I though I was completely stupid !

Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DB...TclwBSFw9Ew1Xr

Still doesn't work but the errors are less.
    --file removed--
    this seems to work for the most part, but I'm not seeing dice results in the chat. just text. not sure what's going on there. Also a lot of frames are missing from buttons for some reason, so likely the issue is connected?
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; April 11th, 2020 at 07:37.

unity compatibility is here! let me know of anything critical.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    unity compatibility is here! let me know of anything critical.
    Hmm does not show dices in ui except for standard d6? they are there just not visible

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwolf75 View Post
    Hmm does not show dices in ui except for standard d6? they are there just not visible
    these?
    examplediceresults.png

Correct dont see those . i knew tey should be there so i could actually select them but not visible. and as well not visible in chat windows when rolled. but believe that was already mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwolf75 View Post
    Correct dont see those . i knew tey should be there so i could actually select them but not visible. and as well not visible in chat windows when rolled. but believe that was already mentioned
    which file are you using? the one from a few posts up? or from post 1?

which file are you using? the one from a few posts up? or from post 1?
    from few posts back.

Thread Information