DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 87 of 150 First ... 3777858687888997137 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Did you use them as-is (as downloaded), or did yo uhave to change fonts and stuff?
    The current ruleset should work without script errors in FGU. If you are seeing font errors, then they are likely due to the GURPSCore Theme. Simply disable that extension and all should work. The skin is in the process of being updated for FGU. I'm not sure when that will be available, but I expect very soon.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

So, what sort of features would people like to see for future releases?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Licensing?
    Isn't that the truth. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells.

A new ruleset released 6 days ago and @yako2020 isn't all over this?!? How very strange, hope they're OK...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe, eu já vi e já estou usando, principalmente meu dom, para modificar e procurar bugs, só não falava antes devido a problemas familiares, até me preocupei em ter o tema principal para ele, a extensão de áudio celeste também e a minha com novos campos, e especialmente a que permite que nomes mais longos funcionem ...
    Com o tempo pretendo ter módulos com itens, vantagens, desvantagens e afins ...

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Trenloe, eu já vi e já estou usando, principalmente meu dom, para modificar e procurar bugs, só não falava antes devido a problemas familiares, até me preocupei em ter o tema principal para ele, a extensão de áudio celeste também e a minha com novos campos, e especialmente a que permite que nomes mais longos funcionem ...
    Com o tempo pretendo ter módulos com itens, vantagens, desvantagens e afins ...
    Good to know you've seen it and are using it. Sorry to hear you're having family problems - hope that improves soon... Keep well!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    So, what sort of features would people like to see for future releases?
    Ronnke, one of these days I'll figure out your address and I'll send you a case of beer for all your work!

Since you asked. I would really like it if it was possible to address the issue where one can no longer apply an effect to the target of the active actor. This functionality used to exist, but was lost a year or so ago either in an update to this ruleset, or to Corerpg.

It gets extremely cumbersome when my combat tracker is filled with 6+ players, and 10 monsters when I have to scroll up and down through the combat tracker to find "Orc 7" to apply a "dazed", "stunned", "crippled right arm" or other condition.

It used to be that I could just "alt-click + crippled right arm" when it was Gandor the Brave's turn and he chopped through his Orc 7's arm. Wham! Bam! The condition was applied. Next person's turn.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Ronnke, one of these days I'll figure out your address and I'll send you a case of beer for all your work!

Since you asked. I would really like it if it was possible to address the issue where one can no longer apply an effect to the target of the active actor. This functionality used to exist, but was lost a year or so ago either in an update to this ruleset, or to Corerpg.

It gets extremely cumbersome when my combat tracker is filled with 6+ players, and 10 monsters when I have to scroll up and down through the combat tracker to find "Orc 7" to apply a "dazed", "stunned", "crippled right arm" or other condition.

It used to be that I could just "alt-click + crippled right arm" when it was Gandor the Brave's turn and he chopped through his Orc 7's arm. Wham! Bam! The condition was applied. Next person's turn.
    Not sure why it disappeared, but I will add it back.

FYI. Gigermann's GURPSCore Theme for the ruleset has been updated and now works with FGC and FGU. Download the update from the link in the original post.

Thread Information