DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 114 First ... 3543444546475595 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarity View Post
    Here's the player map (Map: Dungeon_Players) from 'Alagoran's Gem' adventure.
    The 60' incline and drop to the refuse pile caused a minor headache but achieved by using multiple terrain blocks.
    Jolly Good; I've noted it on my list and I''ll get it into the module soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I updated the storefront to show an indicator for Line of Sight. You can see it on the main store page and in the product details. Scan through the D&D modules for a quick way to spot some.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ch=&hidecore=1

Questions about finished modules:

Signal of Screams is an AP (Adventure Path) with 3 modules. Is it 100% done across all 3 of the modules? Since new modules are added to APs, please note which AP modules are done as you turn them in and it should help us identify which ones are specifically complete and still left to do.

There are a few modules that have different versions for different rulesets. AAW often has modules for 5E, PFRPG1 and Savage Worlds. As you turn those in, please let us know which of these it applies to. In theory, we should be able to copy the same XML file to each of the different modules if they use the exact same map.

Which rulesets?
    - Well Met in Kith'takharos - Done Bale Nomad
    - Crypt of the Sun Lord - Done ravenmaster
    - Neotomas Paradise Done - Moriarity

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I updated the storefront to show an indicator for Line of Sight. You can see it on the main store page and in the product details. Scan through the D&D modules for a quick way to spot some.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ch=&hidecore=1
    Very nice. Though you have a mouse over description, might I suggest you put in the page footer an explanation and a comment that other modules will be receiving LOS updates as resources permit. That way people not in the know will understand that stuff they buy will likely be updated in the future.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Very nice. Though you have a mouse over description, might I suggest you put in the page footer an explanation and a comment that other modules will be receiving LOS updates as resources permit. That way people not in the know will understand that stuff they buy will likely be updated in the future.
    While we have every intention of updating as many modules as possible, we have to be careful not to over promise and under deliver. People should buy content as it stands in its current form and not based on potential future upgrades.

Signal of Screams is an AP (Adventure Path) with 3 modules. Is it 100% done across all 3 of the modules? Since new modules are added to APs, please note which AP modules are done as you turn them in and it should help us identify which ones are specifically complete and still left to do.
    I have finished book one of the module I still have the last two to go, Book two I'm on the last map and hope to be done in the next day or so. Then on to the last book.

There are a few modules that have different versions for different rulesets. AAW often has modules for 5E, PFRPG1 and Savage Worlds. As you turn those in, please let us know which of these it applies to. In theory, we should be able to copy the same XML file to each of the different modules if they use the exact

Which rulesets?
    - Well Met in Kith'takharos - Done Bale Nomad
    - Crypt of the Sun Lord - Done ravenmaster
    - Neotomas Paradise Done - Moriarity
    Only one of the signal of screams AP is done, the others are in progress.
    I updated 3.5 for the Well met one. I wasn’t aware that it is available for other rulesets. Neotomas I updated for both 5E and PFRPG. I didn’t realise that crypt if the sun lord had other versions (I just searched the store for titles I didn’t know).

Good point though. If the title does have other versions it would be good to know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Here we go Starfinder Signal of Screams book 2 (Module 2). I am now working on the last module in the AP.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    Here we go Starfinder Signal of Screams book 2 (Module 2). I am now working on the last module in the AP.
    Jolly Good. I think I'll wait for part three and then the whole AP can be updated at once.

Here's the LOS for A4 The Dungeons of the Slave Lords.

Comments/suggestions always welcome.

One note: on the detail map (Tactical Maps - Areas 6 and 10), the image has two separate maps on the same page. Both are listed as 10' per square, but the squares are of different sizes and don't line up with each other, so it makes applying a consistent grid impossible. It is probably worth splitting into two images.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by sdinwiddie View Post
    Here's the LOS for A4 The Dungeons of the Slave Lords.

Comments/suggestions always welcome.

One note: on the detail map (Tactical Maps - Areas 6 and 10), the image has two separate maps on the same page. Both are listed as 10' per square, but the squares are of different sizes and don't line up with each other, so it makes applying a consistent grid impossible. It is probably worth splitting into two images.
    Noted on my list.

Edit: now included in the module. Thanks again for your sterling effort on this one.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; February 12th, 2020 at 13:02.

Thread Information